As the George Harrison album goes, all things must pass, and it's time for me to step down.

I don't expect to leave the community, but I'm no longer available every day to help clean up, and the forum deserves someone who can consistently be around to keep things running smoothly.

I am quite happy to have been able to help out the forum. It (and its lovely users) helped guide me through my initial interest in theory and composition, and I'm grateful to have been able to give back to it in some way.

So, this isn't as much a farewell as an alert to the changes that will be taking place. I hope I've been of some help to you, and I'm looking forward to enjoying the community in retirement, with a collection of tacky shirts and cool drinks.

Cheers,
psych
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
aww, I'll miss you

here, I got you a t-shirt

edit: and who's gonna be the new guy?
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jul 18, 2009,
Cheers for all you've done mate
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums

So modding was getting in the way of world domination and you had to choose. - fair enough.

Rock hard man.
Si
Your reign of oppression and terror was swift and efficient.
Godspeed wherever your dictatorial aspirations may take you.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.

You already got a shirt and a sign post so I got you a selection of Ice cool drinks