So my birthday is soon, and my family likes to get my stuff early so i might as well start picking. Im pretty happy with my current gear (in sig), i dont think i need to upgrade my guitars or amp. I play lots of music, hendrixy stuff, classic rock, blues, alternative, punk. All over the place.

First Gift about $250- I was thinking a fulltone mini deja-vibe 2. i have fallen in love with this pedal and everything about it. If anyone had this and could give me some feedback on it that would be great. Clips are nice too.

Everyone else gives cash and ill probably end up with about $400 dollars or so.

Here im looking for interesting and useful pedals, something ill use and wont just sit there. My thoughts are maybe a looper, whammy? (dont know how useful this will be), phaser. and I also need something to power all my pedals.

Go Crazy, Get Creative. Also! Im not really looking for an EQ
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Last edited by khfan23 at Jul 18, 2009,
Get the Mini Deja-Vibe. I tried it, and now i NEED $250 for it.
Get it, and if you don't like it, give it to me.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Pedalboard maybe?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
The Mini Deja-Vibe is an awesome pedal. I played it for a few hours last time I tried it. I just couldn't stop. Why are you not looking for an EQ? It's an extremely useful pedal. And for a phaser, try a Diamond, Maxon, PT-9, MXR EVH Phase 90(only if you can find one with a good switch), or if you wanna spend the full $400, a Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser. You could also get an Eventide Mod Factor for $400.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
EQ isnt my thing really, I know they are praised around hear but just not my cup of tea *engage flameshield* . And im not just looking for the pedals i listed, anything interesting or unique, throw it out there and ill check it out.

Also, Hows the line 6 MM4?
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Last edited by khfan23 at Jul 18, 2009,
^Pretty good, especially for something that's digital. There may be a slight volume drop at times if it's like the DL4
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss