Im not finding many reviews on this guitar. I am looking for a black, acoustic/electric guitar, and I found this guitar at a pawn shop. I thought th epick guard was scratched but really the plastic simply hadn't been removed! I played it and liked the sound of it, but I wanted to know about it, if any of you know.

Is jasmin a good acoustic brand? Im new to acoustic, I usually just played my crappy electric guitar on clean cause Im cheap.

So any help?

Oh yeah, I live in Canada, and its for sale for 349.99 canadian. I see online its going for about 280ish in the states, so I dont really mind the price since I can get it here.
Quote by EnyoAdonai
turn all the settings to full on the amps so when an unsuspecting noob tests one they die
Well, if you like the sound, you should buy it, but it IS a laminate top/side/back so the sound wont age as you play on so I dont think it will be a great investment... I have a Jasmine, and they are like Epiphone to Gibson, Squier to Fender, except its Jasmine to Takamine. If you like the sound Jasmines' makes, i'd recommend you to try out some takamines.
Ahh okay. Well Im not looking to buy a 'gibson' because Im cheap :P
But at least i like the sound now, it's not a big deal i dont think, if it doesnt age.

anyone else?
Quote by EnyoAdonai
turn all the settings to full on the amps so when an unsuspecting noob tests one they die
my friend plays a jasmine its an acoustic electric. I think he payed $150 USD for it. i dont think its anything speacial but i do like takamines alot so u know but hey if u like it go for it
Some takamine's are really affordable, maybe extra $150~200 might get you guitar you can use for your lifetime/