AMAZING! Do yourselves a favor and just go without the vocalist. You guys don't need one.
Bill and Ted Fan Club Member #3. PM ollerom_mot or me to join.

"Let the Spirit guide your fingers."
I thought it sounded really good even without vocals! Nice harmonizing and cool sitar sounding guitar in the beginning.
Quote by VaiSatchLaiho
AMAZING! Do yourselves a favor and just go without the vocalist. You guys don't need one.

i agree with this - theres so much happening that i think a lot would get lost in the mix with a vocalist.

really well mixed/mastered/produced by the way - professionally done?
sounds like home recorded with pods / dfh / keyboards to me but sounds really good. pretty close attention to detail on the guitar editing as well that makes it all sound nice and tight. i wouldn't say don't get a vocalist, but get a vocalist who knows when to shut up and let the music do the talking, cause there's some pretty advanced stuff going on here. Start of the track is sick, drums sound haakeish with the crazy ghost notes- and the mental sitar sound on the keyboard is sweet. keep it up.

would i know any of your previous bands?

xx matt
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
Quote by megadethdefying
i agree with this - theres so much happening that i think a lot would get lost in the mix with a vocalist.

really well mixed/mastered/produced by the way - professionally done?

Yeah done by a talented producer.

To matt, naah Ain't really been in many.

\m/ thanks for the feedback
ah, too bad im in a dif country, would love to do vocals for such a brutal band
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!