i cant find any of the rules on bumping, how to sig things, or anything like that.

someone told me bumping was at the top of the list of topics, but i cant seem to find said topic.

can n e one help me out?
control panel. under forum directory on this or any other forum page, next to FAQ

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I'll help. First of all your "leet speak" is annoying, stop that and your headed in the right direction. There is no need to save time or keystrokes here, no one will kill your uber lvl 70 wizard here.
Quote by thatwhiteguy69
i cant find any of the rules on bumping,
The rules vary on different UG forums. Be sure to read the announcements and stickied threads in each UG forum you visit before posting in it. The general rules are in the announcement at the top of The Pit, but you MUST become aware of special rules for other UG forums.

Quote by thatwhiteguy69
how to sig things, or anything like that.
Read this: Important: New Members FAQ. Most any question you're likely to ask about things like that, has already been answered. You won't even wait for someone to post a reply. Just read at your leisure.

As mentioned previously, keep the 1337speak/netspeak to a minimum. Taking the time to express yourself well, will lead to better replies.

good luck.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by LnyBrd
I'll help. First of all your "leet speak" is annoying, stop that and your headed in the right direction. There is no need to save time or keystrokes here, no one will kill your uber lvl 70 wizard here.

dud3 17s n0wh3r3 n3ar 1337 SP33K.
/nerd
Although it was quite annoying and I agree.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
i wasnt trying to leet speak, if you didnt notice, the only time i did that in the post was on "n e one"

i pride myself on not using shortcuts just because no one really cares,

i did it because i thought i might make the title too big. i forgot that the words will wrap if i do that, im used to other forums designed by people who dont want their forums to look "ugly" due to irregular spacing.

thanks for the constructive criticism though
Quote by thatwhiteguy69
i wasnt trying to leet speak, if you didnt notice, the only time i did that in the post was on "n e one"

I think they are talking about the title....
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
Quote by Tojo62
I think they are talking about the title....
I think you're right.

A title sets the first impression, even before the thread itself has been read.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by thatwhiteguy69
yes. thank you. i know what they were talking about. did you even read the proceeding paragraph tojo62?
arguing about the semantics of your later posts is silly and will not accomplish much. Your thread title was a poor choice and left you open to flippant remarks. If you've learned better now, that's great. If not, oh well...

Filter the good advice given, from the parts that don't suit you, and use it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by thatwhiteguy69
yes. thank you. i know what they were talking about. did you even read the proceeding paragraph tojo62?

yes, i did as a matter of fact. i was trying to explain to you what they were talking about, because from my point of veiw you didnt seem to know what they meant. Just tryin to help buddy
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine