I've got another one . I picked this up at Guitar Center for $100 flat, all it said was "vintage style 60's copy". I thought, what they hell? It looks cool (in my style), has the jaguar switches, and sounds/plays good enough. Anybody know the history of this guitar? Or is it just something that somebody made? I can't find a serial number and the headstock is blank.

I'm eventually going to replace the tuners, pots (one is scratchy), input jack (scratchy, but barely noticeable, and doesn't scratch when I'm playing) and the bridge, since it's rusting a bit. The tailpiece is fine though. I also want to have it rewired. The pickups sound really good, and I get really good clean tones surprisingly, I just need to clean them a bit. There are some mall nicks on it, nothing too bad, and a "Peavey Powered" sticker on the back that I'm going to take off and clean the paint under it. It's going to be a fun project guitar

GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I think its a tescio
EDIT: $100
FUUUUUUUU!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
^ I know right!

Hmm, I'll check up on the Teisco, I'd never seen one like this. Thanks!
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
^ I know right!

Hmm, I'll check up on the Teisco, I'd never seen one like this. Thanks!

I'm totally raging right now. People in my area don't sell Teiscos for anywhere near that.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Quote by Sonis3
I'm totally raging right now. People in my area don't sell Teiscos for anywhere near that.

I see them go for more than $150 and up on ebay all the time. I also got a Vox V810 Valve Tone pedal for $50 , can't pick it up til the 22nd though (stupid 30 day policy). I figure I can wait if I'm saving $100 of what I would get on ebay. And yes, I do like Smashing Pumpkins

Quote by Pac_man0123
+1 on the Tiesco suggestion. It's probably an old Japanese guitar of some make.

I'm checking around. There's a guy with a Teisco website that I'm gonna email the pics to. I'll repost in this thread if he replies. Even if it isn't, it's still a damn cool guitar.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss