Wanna know who the best guitar player in the world is, no it's not Van Halen, Jimmy Page, or Jimi Hendrix.

The best guitar player in the world is:Jeff Natysin

JEFF NATYSIN

Yep Jeff Natysin of the band Super Turbo Speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by twinsfan7 at Jul 18, 2009,
Probably Buckethead.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
I'm going to put money on Santa Claus.
"There's a fine line between child abuse and discipline. Take my dad for example; when I screwed up, my dad would electrocute me. And look at me today: flawless. Electrocution builds character." - Maddox
Quote by twinsfan7
Wanna know who the best guitar player in the world is, no it's not Van Halen, Jimmy Page, or Jimi Hendrix.

JEFF NATYSIN

Jeff Natysin=you. You're not good.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

me
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
sfaune92 it's right... there's not a best guitar player it's all about taste... for example, you can say that Michael Angelo Batio it's the fastest, or Buckethead has a great technique, but you can't say that someone is the best player in the world...
Quote by twinsfan7

JEFF NATYSIN

Good 1

Of-course if it were true, you wouldn't have to post it here.
shred is gaudy music
Timo Tolkki. Just because he is fat he isn't in top 100 lists
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.