i bought my second guitar not long again but it has a fixed bridge (its a tele) and i play alot of noise rock and psychadelic rock and i see alot of possibility in a floyd rose equipped guitar...

i wasnt interested in a floyd guitar for my everyday guitar since i like to change tuning and i got this thing where string like to break on me...

but for spesific situation im not against a floyd rose guitar... as long as its not too expensive... i payed my american tele used at 800 can$ im looking to pay below that (would go used again prolly)....

soo what does the guitar need...

a good locking floyd rose that stay in tune (original i guess if possible (i have no idea what the difference is if somoene could tell me)

one humbucker... (i love the style of Laiho guitar with only one humbucker)

actually think about laiho guitar... thats about what im looking for. (i know is signature ltd is crap and the esp one prolly cost an arm and a pair of balls)

basicly its really just for the tremolo i could care less about other component of the guitar.

any of you guys have an idea?

thanks guys... hope that make sense
Quote by BelowZero
you like bass sound. wanna go crazy on stage. and want a "place for a whammy bar"

have you been playing for two weeks?

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
I've heard of a guitar with five colored frets, but they don't play well.
meh it seriously just for the trem then.... lawl
Quote by BelowZero
you like bass sound. wanna go crazy on stage. and want a "place for a whammy bar"

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
theres a genre called noise rock?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
yea... ever heard bout scratch acid or the birthday party its an old underground movement of the late 70s early 80s sound a bit like some kurt cobain improvisation or (think bout nameless endless or scantless aprentice or gallon of rubbing alcohol flow trough strips)

the principle originate from punk rock and pop music so you basically take a pop structured song and **** it up with feedback dissonant solo and improvisation.
Quote by BelowZero

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
Quote by Pac_man0123
Closest thing to the Laiho sig is the Jackson equivalent of it, one of the RR models i can't remember the exact one. Even those cost a lot over your budget.

RR24

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR24-Rhoads-Electric-Guitar-w-EMGs?sku=520331
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
is there a guitar outhere with good basic pickup and a good floyd rose under 800$?

or im i asking for the impossible
Quote by BelowZero

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
Quote by Fardarkcrow
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR3-Rhoads-Electric-Guitar?sku=520328

It comes with Duncans and a licensed Floyd Rose which isn't as good as a original but you can swap that out. Comes with a free hardshell case and if you act now you get a free stool.

If that doesn't persuade you nothing can.

In all seriousness the Jackson LFR's are actually pretty good (or so i've heard)
I raped a KE3 with a Jackson LFR the other day, and no strings broke so yea +1 to the RR3.
Quote by Fardarkcrow
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR3-Rhoads-Electric-Guitar?sku=520328

It comes with Duncans and a licensed Floyd Rose which isn't as good as a original but you can swap that out. Comes with a free hardshell case and if you act now you get a free stool.

The good Jackson LFRs are pretty damn good, and i doubt they are a direct swap for an OFR.
Quote by burnboy85
http://www.rondomusic.com/product2456.html

Use the back Humbucker only?

are you serious.... dude i really doubt this is any good tho... ( i guess for a project guitar it would be awesome)

as anyone played that thing before?
Quote by BelowZero

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
Wow seriously its fn cheap... has anybody ever played a douglas before?

and hows the floyd on the RR3?
Quote by BelowZero

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
Last edited by ModestAxis at Jul 19, 2009,
The floyd on the RR3 is great I just came back from playing one XD I did a lot of dives to see how well it kept (Jackson LFR's are pretty damn good IMO)