I'm looking for a garbage strat type guitar. Squier's are ok. Any strat type guitar. Make me offers. Looking for $50 or less.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I'm looking for a garbage strat type guitar. Squier's are ok. Any strat type guitar. Make me offers. Looking for $50 or less.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebay?
I'd much rather put money in the pocket of a fellow UG member then some random dude on ebay...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I may have one I could part with for 50 plus shipping. I'll see what I can dig up.
Guitars:
1: "Elizabeth" 2002 MIK Epiphone Les Paul Custom
2: "Scotch" A late 70's early 80's Hondo Deluxe Series 760
Amps:
1: '07 Crate GLX1200 Cab And Head
2: Marshall Valvestate
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
A Maple fretboard is deff prefered as well. I'd pay extra for one.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Tempoe
scallop?

I was looking to get the guitar primarily to scallop it and see if I liked it without ruining another fretboard. So If it was scalloped, that would be a plus as it eliminated loads of work for me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I have a starcaster, maple fretboard, okay condition with a good amount of dings. Oh, it's black with a white pickguard.

I might be willing to part w/ it...
let me know man
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I have an ariana. Its basically the same thing. red with a white PG. $40 bucks plus shipping and its yours.
Quote by Chairleg420
I have an ariana. Its basically the same thing. red with a white PG. $40 bucks plus shipping and its yours.

Pictures?

I'm deffinetly interested bra.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Anyone?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Bump.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

i've got a squeer, i started on a project with it but didn't end up finishing it, alder body, maple neck/rosewood fretboard, 1 hum/1vol, needs a bridge, it's got a humbucker in there but it just needs to be wired to the output jack. ( i ran out of wire when i started wiring it) 50$ + shipping is fine, i've got a coffin case that i keep it in too, that i'm looking to get rid of for another 50, if you're interested
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.