So who watched videos of the Eggfest?
For the one's who don't know, the Eggfest is the Ozzfest of 2005, where [bitch] Sharon Osbourne cut down the power during many of Iron Maiden's songs, and allowed to smuggle eggs, and all sort of stuff to throw at [awesome] Iron Maiden.

So, who watched videos of this? I think that's one of the things I appreciate most about Iron Maiden (in addition to their awesome music), their personality, that they're not some one of those ****ing bands which don't put any sort of emotions into their songs and their only lyric-topic is sex and drugs. They are actually good, and cultural people, I bet if some ****ty New Metal band [Linkin Park?] was there on the stage, they would've ran away crying, but NO! Look at Bruce Dickinson's words:
"So you might've noticed some ass wipes decided they'd go down to supermarket and buy a few ****ing eggs and stuff being thrown out the front. Well you know what about these 55? This is a ****ing English flag and these colors do not ****ing run you ass wipes! Because we know, we know that there are a few bunch of Iron Maiden fans out there!"

I really, really loved his speech. IMO Harris shouldn't have went to Ozzy and apologized, Bruce didn't do anything wrong. Sharon was a bitch.
So who else watched this incident? Opinions anyone?
Last edited by XGhacker at Jul 18, 2009,
Quote by Oddsbodkins
You sound a little biased...

Against Sharon? Ofcourse I am. It's a known fact that she turned off the A.P system and that she allowed the egg cartons. I actually like Ozzy's songs, and Black Sabbath's, but Sharon was a bitch, she did it on purpose... Just because she dislikes the singer.
"While I totally love Iron Maiden, I think their signer Bruce Dickinson is a prick!" How does that sound?

If it's about New Metal and LP, don't we all agree they suck?

I was there...

You serious?? Man I wish I was there , I would only 11 at that time though >_>.
linkin park arent new metal... their like some pop stuff or something. either way they still suck.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Quote by selibucaz
linkin park arent new metal... their like some pop stuff or something. either way they still suck.

New Metal... Pop... Altr. Rock, all same **** .
Quote by XGhacker
New Metal... Pop... Altr. Rock, all same **** .

oh ok, well either way they still suck anyways lol
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Great moving speech...
I would put it second only to Martin Luther King's "I have a dream".
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by selibucaz
oh ok, well either way they still suck anyways lol

Paraphrasing ftw amirite lulz? well lets say it as much as we can on teh internets, since when I try to tell my (idiotic) classmates in school why Iron Maiden > Linkin Park, they all go like "Who here listens to Iron Maiden?" *silence* "Who here listens to LP?" *everyone screams me*.

Well ofcourse, LP is for emo losers, and my class is full of emo losers
I might be missing something... But what does LP have to do with Eggfest or Iron Maiden?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
I might be missing something... But what does LP have to do with Eggfest or Iron Maiden?

Nothing at all. I was just saying they'd run away crying if they were at Maiden's situation.

I was basically saying how LP are crybabies and Maiden aren't.
*has a look at TS profile*

"I'm a lazy, 15 year old guy, like playing MMORPG's, playing Guitar, and not doing a **** \m/ "

...and Linkin Park are whiny losers, that would cry if somebody would throw eggs at them? Am I missing a point here? What have you achieved to just and badmouth a band which hasnt done anything wrong? I'll admit, they're a mainstreem band, but I actually like their music. I dont see your point, to be honest.. All Nu Metal bands are criebabies or what?
Quote by mmkat
*has a look at TS profile*

"I'm a lazy, 15 year old guy, like playing MMORPG's, playing Guitar, and not doing a **** \m/ "

And what exactly is wrong about this? I also practice TKD everyday and like playing Basketball. But in Argentina everyone are Soccer fans, which I hate, so yeah, I got pretty much nothing to do but what's mentioned there.

...and Linkin Park are whiny losers, that would cry if somebody would throw eggs at them? Am I missing a point here? What have you achieved to just and badmouth a band which hasnt done anything wrong? I'll admit, they're a mainstreem band, but I actually like their music. I dont see your point, to be honest.. All Nu Metal bands are criebabies or what?

I just really hate their fan base. And yes, the image they give shouts "I'm a butthurt crybaby".

Edit: c wut i did thar?
Uuugh i'm getting sick of this.

Why does everyone have to go on about Iron Maiden and Megadeth so much that they feel the need to talk about every single detail. If you spent this much time looking into more metal bands then you probably wouldn't annoy us that much.

Everyone knows about this, no one cares anymore.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
Uuugh i'm getting sick of this.

Why does everyone have to go on about Iron Maiden and Megadeth so much that they feel the need to talk about every single detail. If you spent this much time looking into more metal bands then you probably wouldn't annoy us that much.

Everyone knows about this, no one cares anymore.

That's your opinion. This topic is actually pretty interesting for some people. And besides, nothing wrong about knowing the history of your idols.
Quote by XGhacker
That's your opinion. This topic is actually pretty interesting for some people. And besides, nothing wrong about knowing the history of your idols.

There's an Iron Maiden thread, use it.

It's not interesting at all. People throw eggs... i've seen someone throw a condom at a bassist before.

They aren't my idols, I like Iron Maiden but I'd rather talk about more than just Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath do not cover the entire spectrum of metal.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles

It's not interesting at all. People throw eggs... i've seen someone throw a condom at a bassist before.

They aren't my idols, I like Iron Maiden but I'd rather talk about more than just Iron Maiden. Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath do not cover the entire spectrum of metal.

Yeah, there's also Metallica, Lamb of God, and Trivium
Quote by XGhacker

....No
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by isabiggles

I felt like opening my own thread because this actually reflects how a band should stand, and not only about Iron Maiden.

Again, for you.
And was it used? that would've been hilarious to see.

They're mine. Sure, wanna talk about something else than Sabbath or Maiden? Judas Priest . Joking, go and open your own debate on the subject you'd think is proper.

@above: Remember to have your windows closed at night, pedobear might pay you a visit x].
I felt like opening my own thread because this actually reflects how a band should stand, and not only about Iron Maiden.

Rubbish, it's not about what you feel like doing. There are rules, there's one thread for this band and you WILL stick to it. This is old news which would belong in the pit not the metal forum. Frankly, none of us really care about Iron Maiden that much and if we did we'd use the Iron Maiden thread. This does not deserve a thread, begone.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by isabiggles
Rubbish, it's not about what you feel like doing. There are rules, there's one thread for this band and you WILL stick to it. This is old news which would belong in the pit not the metal forum. Frankly, none of us really care about Iron Maiden that much and if we did we'd use the Iron Maiden thread. This does not deserve a thread, begone.

You seem angry, would you like to talk about it.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by XGhacker
Paraphrasing ftw amirite lulz? well lets say it as much as we can on teh internets, since when I try to tell my (idiotic) classmates in school why Iron Maiden > Linkin Park, they all go like "Who here listens to Iron Maiden?" *silence* "Who here listens to LP?" *everyone screams me*.

Well ofcourse, LP is for emo losers, and my class is full of emo losers

Shut the fuck up. Linkin Park are a huge band and I'm sure they could handle a bit of an egging. They were infact a "new metal" band but have recently turned to a more alternative style. Where did whiny come from?

Get the fuck out of the metal forum, I've never seen it this bad.
Quote by isabiggles

The fact that some asshole decided to open a thread with a "ONLY" word on it doesn't mean it prohibits me from opening my own thread on a certain subject.
"ONLY" threads are idiotic, sure, they are good for discussing songs, upcoming albums, gigs they may do. But not for this kind of subjects.

Edit: And if you seriously want this locked, go PM a moderator instead of of whining here like a bitch.

@above: They just suck... Really.
Quote by XGhacker
The fact that some asshole decided to open a thread with a "ONLY" word on it doesn't mean it prohibits me from opening my own thread on a certain subject.
"ONLY" threads are idiotic, sure, they are good for discussing songs, upcoming albums, gigs they may do. But not for this kind of subjects.

actually, it does.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
actually, it does.

So if I was to make a "ONLY" thread about whatever the **** comes up to my mind, it prohibits someone else from making his own topic on a subject that's completely different from what my "ONLY" thread is about? Wtf is this crap?
Quote by XGhacker

Edit: And if you seriously want this locked, go PM a moderator instead of of whining here like a bitch.

@above: They just suck... Really.

That 'asshole' is a mod who got sick and tired of people making thousands of tiny, pointless threads on Iron Maiden and the like and so decided that it would be better to have a thread for all things related to said band. This subject has nothing to do with metal, i'm sure you can find a great motivational speeches thread somewhere in the pit if you want.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by XGhacker

Hmm. Well then maybe you missed the big 'only' in the thread?

And I for one don't like Linkin Park, but a few years back they were the only band I listened to. You could say they were my maiden.
Quote by XGhacker
So if I was to make a "ONLY" thread about whatever the **** comes up to my mind, it prohibits someone else from making his own topic on a subject that's completely different from what my "ONLY" thread is about? Wtf is this crap?

How about you, let me quote you, go PM a moderator instead of of whining here like a bitch.
Nah, only mods, or people with permission from mods make only threads. And "only" threads only pop up when there are about ten threads like this a day.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by isabiggles
That 'asshole' is a mod who got sick and tired of people making thousands of tiny, pointless threads on Iron Maiden and the like and so decided that it would be better to have a thread for all things related to said band. This subject has nothing to do with metal, i'm sure you can find a great motivational speeches thread somewhere in the pit if you want.

In the Pit...? that gave me epic lulz.

Quote by Internal Chaos
Hmm. Well then maybe you missed the big 'only' in the thread?

And I for one don't like Linkin Park, but a few years back they were the only band I listened to. You could say they were my maiden.
How about you, let me quote you, go PM a moderator instead of of whining here like a bitch.

Hey, I'm not the one complaining about a thread here. I just said it as a reply, I don't actually have anything against "ONLY" threads as long as they don't prohibit you from making your own thread on a subject that may be completely different from what they might be pointing at.
Quote by XGhacker

@above: Remember to have your windows closed at night, pedobear might pay you a visit x].

I'm two years older than you...?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ