Started learning about a little less than a month ago on my classical guitar through justinguitar.com, with the prospect to go over to electric guitar.

Today I went to pickup my "new" (used for 8 months :P) guitar (quite a nice deal, 170€, 260€ retail)

It's just a Yamaha Pacifica 112vcx (vintage white with red tort pickguard) but I find it a such sexy geetah

Sorry for crappy pics, phone camera
Not a bad first electric! HNGD!
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Congratulations on your first electric guitar
Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
HSS configuations are godly, and I've always wanted a Red tort/White guitar, they look so sexy.

Very Sweet NGD!
Pacificas are great guitars, the body and necks are great, with some fret redressing, a new pup in the humbucker slot and some general adjustments mine was really nice.
welcome. next is amp! have fun during the selection process. be careful though, once you get one, you will want another one like a month later and so on and on... it never ends man... get out while you still can!!!!!!

It's all about feel
Not bad, HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Best starting guitar you could have possibly got

Whoever told you to get one deserves a thank you!

If you got it by your own accord, good choice!
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Good choice of guitar...if i'm not mistaken that's the new Pacifica 112v with coil tap right?..HNGD!!
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Thanks for all the comments I picked it myself, I love to do informed purchases, so I researched quite a bit before deciding.

Today I'm gonna order a Vox DA5, was trying to decide between the Vox or the Microcube, can't hear them live since no store nearby has them so I decided based on youtube videos and FX options. So, NAD coming by the end of the week hopefully
I think its funny how Yamaha makes guitars and recievers and ATV's?????!!!!!

pretty cool first guit though
Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head