iss sssssssssoooooo good.honestly im eating this cereal for breakfast ,lunch ,dinner and as mid-nite snack.

anybody else like the captain?
Classical Guitarist
what ever happened to Oops! All Berries, and Choc-O-Donuts? Those were the best
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
They see you Trollin....

There was a thread on this recently.
RIP Tom Searle.
yummy.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
peanut butter cap'in crunch is the best!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
peanut butter cap'in crunch is the best!

thats exactly wat i was eating
Classical Guitarist
nah cinnamon toast crunch is tha best.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Crunchatize me cap'n!! Amazing stuff
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
If you guys really liked it you would know it's Cap'n Crunch... >_>
Signature temporarily empty
Captain Crunch cuts the roof of your mouth...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
cheerios bitch
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Yes, but Reese's Puffs > Peanut Butter Capn Crunch
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Allergic to Peanuts, so I have to live the rest of my life not knowing what Captain Crunch tastes like.
Quote by Pac-Man Effect
Allergic to Peanuts, so I have to live the rest of my life not knowing what Captain Crunch tastes like.

You also get to live your life without knowing what it like to have the roof of your mouth cut a hundred different times by the sharp cereal known as Captain Crunch...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
But that can happen with Cocoa Puffs too. Don't worry Pac-Man, you're not missing out
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.