I've been wanting to get into amateur boxing for a while, and I've been wanting to hear other people's experiences. Do we have any other boxers here?
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
yeah theres a place near my house. thats where i started out but just look on the internet or phonebook for a place near you. its real fun i enjoy kickin ass.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Go to your local gym, quite often they have programs set up for boxing. If not, try searching boxing academies/trainers in your area on google.
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RGA7
Washburn KC-40V
Fender Mexican Strat
Axe FX 2
Peavey 6505
Laney 4x12 (V30's)
Samson PB10 Pro
TC Electronics G Major 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer 362
Korg DTR-2000
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Quote by Don_Humpador
... At a boxing club?

Obviously. I'm just wondering what other people who box think of it.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Well if u kick enough asses on YouTube I'm sure some companies and clubs will hear ur name...look at kimbo slice
Quote by Wiirdo
Obviously. I'm just wondering what other people who box think of it.

I didn't mean it in a patronising way, it's just that the thread title is a bit misleading.

Have a look around in your local newspaper and in the community and see what's on offer, chances are someone somewhere will have started something up.

From there I think your best way of finding out about it is going there and talking to people about it instead of a Guitar forum
Yeah i used to do boxing.

You need subscribe to a gym and find a boxing place with proper trainers and stuff

they spoon feed you the basics then its only hard work from then
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by Don_Humpador
I didn't mean it in a patronising way, it's just that the thread title is a bit misleading.

Have a look around in your local newspaper and in the community and see what's on offer, chances are someone somewhere will have started something up.

From there I think your best way of finding out about it is going there and talking to people about it instead of a Guitar forum

No one around me boxes, so I can't really ask them. There's a gym like 5 minutes away, but it is AWFUL. I just want to know what people think of it.
Quote by HuckIt

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
"... wtf"
go out to the streets and pick a fight with a guy who is bigger than you, but you still think you can take.

if you win. go to a gym and maybe this
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!