chilled out. some timing issues here and there imo. if it is just a random track for fun, improv. it is pretty cool. but as a song it lacks direction. but the idea is cool
Quote by tmje
chilled out. some timing issues here and there imo. if it is just a random track for fun, improv. it is pretty cool. but as a song it lacks direction. but the idea is cool

I agree with this entire thing.
This is great! Certainly chilled. Personally I wouldn't add anything to it. The drum beat is really nicely paced and the guitar work adds a certain spacey quality to it all. Great stuff!

mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20821188#post20821188
Thank you everyone. i agree, i need to work on the timing with a lot of my recordings.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Awesome, The drums sound really good with the reverb. Also the way the guitar sort of builds up and down is good. It improves alot around the 50 second mark. I would say make it longer and more spaced out for a hypnotic effect.
No Emotion...Death Is All I Need
the timing was a bit off, but i can tell what it was supposed to sound like. it was really good, it put me in the same kind of mood i get when i listen to minus the bear. very chill. the drums were good too, nice use of fills instead of just the same lazy repeating pattern like what people usually do with fruity loops. good job man!
It kinda sounded like something U2 would've written. The guitar was a little off timing a few times, but otherwise is was good... Sounds really spacey and out there, it would be a good song to get high to

One other thing, and its just something really small... I realize you did the drums with a drum machine and idk if it would be possible to this, but I had an idea... When the drums are going "kick-snare...kick-kick-snare-snare", like in the beginning and stuff, do the snare I bolded quieter than the others, instead of all of them being the same... You know what I'm tryin to say? I think it would give the song an even more relaxing feeling to it.