Page 1 of 2
I moved schools recently and I left behind a few good friends, I still spend ALOT of time with the friends who matter to me, bar one.

This particular specimen used to be one of my best friends, but now all he does is play WoW, what can I do to get him to leave his house and spend time with old friends?

He is a DragonForce fan xD

Thank you pit.
What?
Leave him be, he'll snap out of it eventually and realize what he's doing to himself and others.
sounds like a cool kid
GEAR -
Gibson Les Paul VOS '57 gold top
ESP LTD MH-250NT
Vox AC15
try telling him hes a social reject! then he might realize that he is one and he might come out!!

god im a genius..
Quote by TeslaWolf
Leave him be, he'll snap out of it eventually and realize what he's doing to himself and others.

Pretty much sums it up.
RIP Tom Searle.
usually theres no hope of getting wow players to leave their homes. the only alternative would be for you to all start playing wow with him.
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by TeslaWolf

^this.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Send a hooker to his house
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Buy him DragonForce tickets, duh.

If he likes them, that'll get him out of the house.
is he happy? if so, then let him be happy!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Show him Team Fortress 2? Then i can play with him and we'll be friends without you.
i enjoy mmos and the musical stylings of dragonpowerforce whats your point? maybe he just doesnt wanna hang out with you.

^ maybe you should STFU and GTFO
What?
Last edited by dylanbob at Jul 18, 2009,
Set up a video camera in his computer room and cut his PC's power lead while he's doing something 'important'
ohai little sig.
Quote by dylanbob
My friend is a social reject.
Set higher standards for people you're willing to call friends.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You guys are boring. Leave him alone?

How about taking over Blizzard and getting a move on Diablo 3? That should be what's goin on in your head, TS. Your friend will be fine, it's Diablo 3 the rest of the world needs.
Quote by TeslaWolf

this is true but it could take years and years.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Wait, I've got a better idea. Show him the Pit.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

cool friend bro
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
what a queer, he should be playing D2 not WoW

just lose his friendship in no way should a man be friends with a WoW player
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by SteveHouse
Wait, I've got a better idea. Show him the Pit.

He's already in a commited relationship.
He's ****ing hilarious like, but I dunno.

Maybe if I get him drunk and not on mana potion.
What?
same, except instead of him playing WoW he's become a douche, and thinks making racist comments every damn 5mins is hilarious
No, no, that was supposed to be ironic, you see, because you poste--Oh, never mind.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by dylanbob
He's ****ing hilarious like, but I dunno.

Maybe if I get him drunk and not on mana potion.

then what? you can molest him? how is getting him drunk gonna make him less of a social reject?
you sound like a bit of a dick tbh, you called your 'friend' a reject, and now your gonna get him drunk for reasons that are a bit shady.

maybe its things like this that make him not wanna hang out with you.
Get everyone in WoW costumes, attract him out the door, and slowly ween his way off it, make the costumes more subtle by the day, and one day in the not so distant future, he won't even realise he's a perfectly normal, socialy acceptable guy.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by powerslave69
Send a hooker to his house

^ this
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Set higher standards for people you're willing to call friends.

I disagree with your idea that you shouldn't be friends with people that are social rejects. Someone already having no friends isn't a reason for someone not to have any friends. But I think caring more about WoW than people is. Maybe invite him to more things and try to convince him that he is spending way too much time on WoW.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Last edited by greatone_12 at Jul 18, 2009,
I disagree with your idea that you shouldn't be friends with people that are social rejects. Someone already having no friends isn't a reason for someone not to have any friends. But I think caring more about WoW than people is. Maybe invite him to more things and try to convince him that he is spending way to much time on WoW.

I've tried, lord how I've tried.
What?
Meh, you're in the pit, are you really doing that much better than him?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Page 1 of 2