Page 1 of 2
I wouldn't appreciate other people smoking in my room. I don't smoke, though.
I wouldn't allow the smoke to escape my room if I had the tools.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Umm.. I don't smoke.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
No, smoking indoors in uncomfortable, and slowly the fabrics would begin to smell.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

sure i smoke weed in my room all the time but not ciggarettes that **** is just nasty. cigarettes should be smoked outside only man
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
my room circulates air poorly, so having smoke in there would get really really nasty
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I smoke pot in my room and if i had a car i would smoke pot in it too. Now, cigarettes are gross and i do not tolerate the smoking of them in my room or my car.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
This poll is flawed.

Of course those who don't smoke won't want it in their rooms. It's like asking a straight guy if he wouldn't mind gay orgies to be confined to his bedroom.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I do smoke in my room, doesn't bother me much at all.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I'll smoke some ganj out the window now and then but not cigarettes, that's ick.
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
I do it all the time. Doesn't smell like it at all. Just air it out. Not that hard.
No, no smoking in the house or my vehicles. It would cover up that musty old cat smell I love so much.
Don't smoke weed any more but I smoke ciggies in my room all the time. I burn a load of incense as well so it's not really too noticeable
ohai little sig.
Quote by ScottElwood
This poll is flawed.

Of course those who don't smoke won't want it in their rooms. It's like asking a straight guy if he wouldn't mind gay orgies to be confined to his bedroom.

Wait, straight guys aren't supposed to want gay orgies confined to their bedrooms?

Oh dear.....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ScottElwood
This poll is flawed.

how is it flawed? it's just people's own personal thoughts.

and I know people who don't smoke who allow it in their room.

and people who smoke ALOT who don't allow it in their rooms.

It's not flawed, you just don't agree with it
i smoke in my room, got a cheap imitation ionic breeze, works great.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Used to when I was a big smoker, but now that I smoke like once every often, I don't.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I don't smoke and I don't let anyone else smoke in my room, or even in my house

If I smoked, I still wouldn't even consider having a smell that bad in a room which I inhabit for at least 7 hours everyday
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I used to climb out of my window sometimes at 3 in the morning, smoke a cig, then coe back in through the window and go to bed.
Quote by slashnmash
Whats the opinions? Would you smoke in the same room you have to sleep in? x

only ganja, not cigs.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Smoking cigarettes indoors is just stupid. The smell sticks SOO much worse than weed. Smoking bud indoors in ill-advised, but is more acceptable because for some reason the smell goes away moreso than cigs. I smoke bud in my room all the time, never when I'm at home at my parents' house though.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I smoke in my room all the time. I get busy with whatever work I'm doing at my desk and don't want to get up to go outside.

Also, I can't wait for the majority of the people in here insulting cigarettes to take up smoking in the next four years. It will happen, fools.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
smoke ciggs with my window open,smell doesen't bother me that much
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I smoke in my room all the time. I get busy with whatever work I'm doing at my desk and don't want to get up to go outside.

Also, I can't wait for the majority of the people in here insulting cigarettes to take up smoking in the next four years. It will happen, fools.

thats not true for everybody dude, not as many people smoke as you think.
Quote by MedicreDemon
thats not true for everybody dude, not as many people smoke as you think.

No, it'll happen.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, it'll happen.

Yep, sad but true
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
i love how whenever someone even says the word "smoking" tons of people come out of the woodwork to whine about how bad it is. i mean, i appreciate the sentiment, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows the negative parts.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Page 1 of 2