File has NOT been uploaded!

The sample rate of your mp3 is not a multiple of 11.025 kHz. Please encode your mp3 file at 11.025 kHz , 22.050 kHz or 44.100 kHz.

My track meets these specifications perfectly, but it seems I keep getting this error. I've been through hell for the past three days trying to figure it out, but no matter what I do it keeps saying it. Who gives a flying **** what the sample rate of the track is or how its been encoded. It's nothing but a bunch of bull**** designed to keep the bandwidth usages of the site. I want to post my music and not have to deal with a bunch of techie jargon and nonsense. I'll do anything, I'll beg, plead, pay money, anything to get my crap uploaded and get some feedback. IS there anyone, ANYONE in the this forum that can't help resolve this annoying, bothersome, unnecessary and utterly ridiculous error message!!!!!!!!!!!
What sample rate is your file?

That to me would seem the obvious thing, seeing as what the error message says.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
THE SAMPLE RATE of my file is 44100 just like it says, and the bitrate is 128kps. It's a bunch of freaking crap.
Quote by Russell.Thayer
THE SAMPLE RATE of my file is 44100 just like it says, and the bitrate is 128kps. It's a bunch of freaking crap.

Maybe try suggesting it with the 'Contact' thing, as like a site error? Or in the 'Site Suggestions' (I'm sure there is one for reporting problems but I can't remember the name) forum or something?

I don't know what to do other than that.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
http://www.wma-mp3.net/convert-wmv-to-mp3.htm

Try this, it works great for me, it has alot of uses, not only limited to MP3, plus you can code your MP3 with any frquency. It costs $20, but you can get it free and it will code 60% of your mp3 till you buy it.
Quote by ethan_hanus
http://www.wma-mp3.net/convert-wmv-to-mp3.htm

Try this, it works great for me, it has alot of uses, not only limited to MP3, plus you can code your MP3 with any frquency. It costs $20, but you can get it free and it will code 60% of your mp3 till you buy it.

So it basically misses just under half the song unless you buy?

Wow... well that's helpful...