Ok so i'm going to Mayhem Festival on August 8th and I know that the bands do signings. Will i need to bring them something to sign or will they have something there. I've never been to a signing so i'm not sure.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
haha
behemoths signing is in the jager tent so i didnt get to go to it
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
august 8th?

fellow massachusetts man?
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
I've only been to one before, but at that one you had to give them something to sign. Then again they might have like tour programs to sign. Probably best to bring something to be safe.
yea i was thinking they could sign a program if they dont have anything, and if i find out they dont have stuff ill buy a white t-shirt lol. And no, im not from Massachusettes im from long island. Enjoy the show though it's gonna be great!
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
dude bring anything and everything you can get signed. i just got back from it and i missed getting my stuff signed by all that remains AND killswitch. and then slayer was in the jagerworld tent so i got boned there. SO ****ING WORTH IT ANYWAY. i got a kickass shirt so all's good man. even if you dont get any sigs, you'll rock the **** out anyway
Well if you have albums from the bands you could get them to sign that. Or the tickets... or really any peice of paper.

Also, you should delete this thread and post it in the mayhem festival thread.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
It's different for each band and booth. Like, for trivium i just had them sign my program (and got a picture with matt heafy ). But for all that remains, they gave out posters for them to sign. And me and my other guitarist spent a good 2 minutes talking to oli about his tone and other good stuff

So, have something like a program in case, but some bands will have posters or whatever.
Gear:
ESP Ltd EC-1000
Ibanez S520
Bugera 333xl Head
Marshall 1960 Cab
Alvarez Acoustic

Check out my band !
^Why would you reply?
This thread needs to be locked...
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
So do you have to buy a cd or something from the band to get autographs from them? That was the case at Ozzfest a few years ago. That was pretty fucking lame. It's also lame that Behemoth is in a Jager tent. But oh well, I already got autographs from them at Ozzfest a few years ago, so I'm not too bummed about that. I'm really hoping to get CC's autographs though. Would be awesome.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008