I want a really good chorus pedal for my amp for cleans, and idk what to get, i doubt they can be that much different, and id like true bypass, any suggestions?

Cheers
Current Gear
Ibanez Prestige S2170SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackface Head
Soldano 4x12 Slant Cab w/ Eminence Speakers
MXR ZW-44

Want List:
ISP Decimator
Nova Repeater
Maxon OD808
Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Budget?
Styles?
willing to go used?
amp/guitar?
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
i got one for fifteen bucks at guitarcenter.com and i like it. the danelectro fab. if u wanna go cheap, nothing beats it. but its not true bypass (i think) like u asked. i can still get a cool def leppard kind of tone with it
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
I have a Schecter Synyster Custom, a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, and i dont really know what styles, i play metal, but i really like to have good cleans, and i might get into jazz, and ill just pay for whatever it is.
Current Gear
Ibanez Prestige S2170SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackface Head
Soldano 4x12 Slant Cab w/ Eminence Speakers
MXR ZW-44

Want List:
ISP Decimator
Nova Repeater
Maxon OD808
Seymour Duncan Blackouts
TC Electronic Stereo Chorus/Flanger is a classic, the AnalogMan chorus is awesome, the Diamond Halo chorus is cool, a used Fulltone Choral Flange would be awesome, I've heard good things about the Homebrew THC, the BOSS units are okay and the Maxon CS-550 is nice.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I hear the Voodoo Lab chorus pedal is pretty sweet, and the Wilson liquid chorus I'm sure kicks ass, I've heard nothign but outstanding reviews for Wilson effects.

I own the EHX CLone theory (vib/chorus) and it gets the job done better than a budget pedal. I bought it on impulse when I was in the market for chorus since it was 30$ used and...well...thats a 100$ discount. I enjoy it and the preset 'depth' on the first chorus allows you to be able to (if you are good with quick knob changes during songs) turns a perfectly subtle chorus to go over the top and have the really liquid cartoonish sound out of it when you go to the Chorus 2 channel (with depth knob enabled).

The EHX is great, but I got a HUUUGE deal on it so I'm impressed.
MXR Stereo Chorus
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
I have a ehx small clone, really simple, cheap chorus pedal with a good(nirvana) sound.
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack