Quote by Levi79
Hendrix

i mean like "trippin' balls" pysch.

like stuff that would only make sense if youre trippin'.

A friend and I are plannign on making some crazy psych.
Hawkwind, Jakob, Mercury Rev, Strawberry Alarm Clock, The Deviants, The Electric Prunes, The Misunderstood etc etc
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
for tripping: Boards of Canada, Nightmares On Wax, Infected Mushroom, Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle is a must listen
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Oh oh ! Me me! Hah I'm totally the whiz on this stuff, I think.

Strawberry Alarm Clock - try "Rainy Day Mushroom Pillow" and "Incense and Peppermints"
Pink Floyd - "KeepTalking" "See Emily Play"
Led Zeppelin "No Quarter"
Jefferson Airplane "White Rabbit"
Doors "The End" "My Wild Love"
Beatles "I Want You"
Iron Butterfly "Iron Butterfly Theme" "In A Gadda da Vida"
Santana "Soul Sacrfice" (amazing bass and drums if you like good beats)
The Guess Who "No Time"

Uhh. anything from "Tommy" by the Who will give yeah success. "Acid Queen" is pretty good.

Thats all I can think of now, and I'm in a different province than my CD collection,. but message me if this doesnt help. It totally should. Light incense and lock yourself in a room + get stoned = happppy times! Red lightbulbs help!
listen to Pink Floyd's On the Run
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Black Moth Super Rainbow is another good band. They're stuff gets a little crazy, but I would listen to it during a trip.
Stomu Yamashta - Go
Frank Zappa - Lumpy Gravy (funny never did drugs, but has some of the craziest stuff)
Miles Davis - On the Corner, Get Up With It (some really trippy s*** on that album)
'Music is the best"
Zappa
The Beach Boys. probably didnt expect that but seriously, Brian Wilson made some of the weirdest music of the 60's. To quote Hendrix, 'those guys are like a psycodelic barbershop quartet'...

I mean, a song about vegtables featuring the great Paul Mcartney munching a carrot throughout? it dont get stranger than that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coecCHRWtww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L284UgTLA3c&feature=related

The lyrics of some beach boy songs are amazingly psycodelic as well

'Nestle in a kiss below there.
The constellations ebb and flow there.
And witness our home on the range.

Over and over,
The crow cries uncover the cornfield.
Over and over,
The thresher and hover the wheat field.'
C.A. Quintet
Free your mind and your ass will follow