Ok, I've been playing for nearly a year, I can sing and play, keep rhythm pretty good. There's a talent show at a country club nearby, celebrating what we call 'Junior week'. I only recently heard about it and I have a strong urge to try it out. However, most of the songs I've learned either require a full band to sound good, or are too obscure for people to know(Big Me by the Foo Fighters, stuff like that), so I'm asking you guys:

What would be a good single-man song to play at this show? I practice for around 3-4 hours a day, so difficulty isn't a factor, but it should still be relatively easy to play considering that the show is about a week away.

In b4 I cum blood, fire and flames, hey there delilah, green day
Last edited by Pyrotechie at Jul 18, 2009,
****ed with a knife
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
times like these acoustic by foo fighters
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
The Bards Song
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Quote by ajreciever14
times like these acoustic by foo fighters

Didn't know they had an acoustic version. Sweet, I'll try and look that up. Any other song ideas that won't horrifically scar children? Aka no baby-punching?