Page 1 of 5
for some reason, the bank has charged me a 130 euro fee, I'm pretty sure it was a mistake, but if it wasn't, I have exactly 20 euros to feed myself for the rest of the month. What am I going to do? what food do I buy?

EDIT: UPDATE

god dammit, whew!!

it was a bank mistake after all... I now have 200 euros for the next two weeks

thanks for all the advice, guys, I'll bookmark this thread in case I ever get into trouble again

hugs for all!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 22, 2009,
A 30 lb bag of rice.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Ramen Noodles.

It is all you need.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
dine and dash
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by The Pineapple
do u have pets? eat them.

Or small children?
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
A gigantic bag of pasta, a bottle of olive oil, and some spices. Cook the pasta every day. Use olive oil and spices as your dressing.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I read the title as "I have 20 bucks to buy food for the rest of my mouth"
A month? Don't you get your paycheck every two weeks?

And whatever happened to good ol' fashioned prostitution?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Friends? Make sure you get nutrients from vegetables, they're usually quite cheap. Perhaps also a loaf of bread and peanut butter.

+1 on the bread idea. My family has been through some hard times before and we made it on eggs for breakfast and egg sandwiches for lunch and dinner. Bread+any type of food you can get alot of for cheap=answer.
Quote by darkstar2466
A gigantic bag of pasta, a bottle of olive oil, and some spices. Cook the pasta every day. Use olive oil and spices as your dressing.

exactly. and if you have any leftover money, add parmesan cheese.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Le_Bunny
Friends? Make sure you get nutrients from vegetables, they're usually quite cheap. Perhaps also a loaf of bread and peanut butter.

I really do not want to bug friends, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to this bank fee is completely unexpected and really throws my entire month planing off.
Quote by Le_Bunny

Eww! Why would you eat your friends you sick fuck?
ramen. seriously. $10 USD (about 7 euros) will be enough ramen for at least two months
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by ScottElwood
A month? Don't you get your paycheck every two weeks?

And whatever happened to good ol' fashioned prostitution?

nope, I only get my money once a month.
Better get ready for some Dumpster Divin'.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by GREENRulezd00d
peanut butter + bread.

/thread

yes
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Ramen Noodles.

It is all you need.

This and Tuna.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I really do not want to bug friends, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to this bank fee is completely unexpected and really throws my entire month planing off.

I'm sorry you have to face this difficulty. But tough times turn into good stories to tell. I hope your bank reverses the charges. You shouldn't sit quiet. You should bug the shit out of them until they reverse the charges. If they don't, I hope you get by okay.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Tuna and bread.

After the month is over you'll never be able to eat tuna sandwich again.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Giant pack of Ramen + a bottle of multivitamins so you don;t become malnourished.
Quote by Veil Of Osiris
Or small children?

He already said pets!

Uh, lots of rice like everyone else said. Also soy sauce.
Quote by darkstar2466
I'm sorry you have to face this difficulty. But tough times turn into good stories to tell. I hope your bank reverses the charges. You shouldn't sit quiet. You should bug the shit out of them until they reverse the charges. If they don't, I hope you get by okay.

dude, thanks alot. this is really annoying, and is starting to scare me. I have no money and no food, and have to survive until next month.... I think I'm gonna have to borrow money from a friend.... dammit, how I hate being poor
Quote by CoreysMonster
dude, thanks alot. this is really annoying, and is starting to scare me. I have no money and no food, and have to survive until next month.... I think I'm gonna have to borrow money from a friend.... dammit, how I hate being poor

I'll donate ten bucks through pay pal. Call it payment for lulz?
1 Onion
1 can of preferred beans (I like red kidney beans, but butter beans are good too)
As many vegetables as you can get
Tin of crushed tomatoes
Some stock (vegetable, beef, whatevs)
Chicken, if you're feeling extravagant
Rice

Chop and fry onion.
Add chicken if you have it.
Add all the vegetables including drained can of beans.
Add tinned tomatoes and stock
Season with whatever you can find in your house (salt and pepper, whatever spices you have laying around)
Let simmer til the vegetables are soft.
Serve with rice. Should be able to make a pot of that at the start of each week to get you through. Stock and chicken can be taken out if you're really desperate.

Get as much fruit and veg as you can. Also, rice/bread/oats to keep you full for longer. Good luck.
Do your neighbors have kids?
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Ramen!
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Page 1 of 5