Page 1 of 2
We should go to war with them!

Oh wait...

EDIT:

Scary ****.

I hope Obama has the balls to send men in to save him.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Last edited by sneyob at Jul 19, 2009,
Yeah it's pretty scary, man. For some guy to disappear, only to reappear in a video like that.. gosh.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by captaincrunk
Seems like they wouldn't hurt him in this situation.

Are you kidding me?

The Taliban are heartless brutal sand monkeys with no respect for human life.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
if this doesn't get some people to act I don't know what will. thats a direct request from an american soldier to bring them home.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
if this doesn't get some people to act I don't know what will. thats a direct request from an american soldier to bring them home.

False. The article says:
"He is also prompted by his interrogators to give a message to the American people."

His captors told him to say what he said.
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST...-Zappa
Quote by ESPeciallyfx
False. The article says:
"He is also prompted by his interrogators to give a message to the American people."

It's possible, but you've got no way to know.
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
Bless his soul, lets pray he's okay.

This.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by ESPeciallyfx
False. The article says:

Besides, I think it's safe to say he means it as well. How he says he wants to tell his family that he loves them one more time. I think he, as well as many other soldiers, want to leave as much as the captors want them to. Obama cannot let this slide.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Dude it says they PROMPTED him to say that.....

I don't doubt the genuality of it but its just the Taliban way of trying to get U.S. troops out of the east. All these POW videos are the same its juat the Taliban using the prisoner to drive home the fact that they want the U.S. out. Why take a prisoner if you have no demands?
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I think the Taliban made him say that comment about bringing the soldiers home. They said that the video stopped and then started after and before every question was asked and answered. If there are still sick terrorists like these in Afghanistan and whereabouts i think we need to stay and rid the area as much as possible of these cruel beings and help build a better community for the civilians. Obviously I'm a supporter of the war.
BTW I think its horrible and I hope he makes it home.
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Quote by sneyob
Are you kidding me?

The Taliban are heartless brutal sand monkeys with no respect for human life.

He's far more useful to them alive rather than dead.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Julian said U.S. troops had distributed two flyers in the area where the soldier disappeared. One of them asked for information on the missing soldier and offered a $25,000 reward for his return. The other said "please return our soldier safely" or "we will hunt you," according to Julian.

Quote by Julz127

They could kill him now and no one would know.

I really hope they let him go,
but it's a sad possibility.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Julz127

I think beheading him(like AL Queda did to that one guy) after this video came out would have a pretty big impact...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
I think beheading him(like AL Queda did to that one guy) after this video came out would have a pretty big impact...

that ONE guy? they behead every prisoner that they don't free.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
that ONE guy? they behead every prisoner that they don't free.

I'm talking about like in that video they sent over.

>.>

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
I'm talking about like in that video they sent over.

>.>

I know of like 6 or 7, but i get what you're saying. if he isn't set free or rescued he WILL be beheaded however. thats what the sick ****s do.
Quote by ForzaGuitarra
yikes.

were those beheading videos real? i forget the website they were on but i watched a few.

very real. it's not like it even needs to be faked, that **** happens all the time. every time a soldier is captured if he isn't freed or rescued, the terrorists kill him by beheading him.
Quote by Julz127

This.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
He doesn't sound like any kind of soldier at all, does he?

Sounds like a person... who's scared for his life and is missing his family back home, thinking about how he could pretty much die right then and there.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
Sounds like a person... who's scared for his life and is missing his family back home, thinking about how he could pretty much die right then and there.

Was that on his mind when he signed up? Shouldn't soldiers be ready to die?
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

many soldiers come from areas with low employment opportunity, and so they enlist but never really have any idea what they're in for until they get stationed in a hostile country. the guy is just a kid, how should someone as young as he is feel ready to die? He is a human being not a robotic killing machine living for war and nothing else. he doesn't want to be there, none of the soldiers want to be there.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

That is probably the most dickish thing Ive ever heard...

Just because he's prepared to die doesn't mean he welcomes it and wants to be beheaded like a dog and have the video sent to his family. He's a person too.
If they kill him: They get a lot of people wanting to bring our US troops home. Thus, succeeding in what they are trying to do.

If they keep him alive: They will have US troops stay there to help find the man. This is not what they are trying to do. However, if they let him live, they could use him to hake more videos of him begging people to send the troops home, and then kill him.

This is my opinion of what would happen if they kill him or let him live.
Quote by Unourrit01
i hate the those people so much. i wish we could somehow push them all into one region and just take care of them for good.

Thats the attitude that got america into the war in the first place. I think it was Kipling who said east is east west is west and never the twain shall meet
Quote by Chickenparts
He's a person too.

I could say the same thing about his captors.

Sorry, it's late and at this point I'm just being backwards. If I was going anywhere with these statements I forgot lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
Bless his soul, lets pray he's okay.

this...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Hard to sympathize with them when that same person probably did worse to the general populace living there.
Quote by Kapps
Hard to sympathize with them when that same person probably did worse to the general populace living there.

Yea, he probably did capture a couple of the natives, held them hostage, and sent pictures/videos of them to their families.

There are things worse than death and this could definitely be one of them.

Hope he gets out alive.
Quote by Kapps

what? you mean some soldier who may have never fired his rifle once? don't blame the soldiers for the governments game. This guy may be same soldier who goes behind his commanding officer's back and brings food to some of the children in the town he is stationed in. that's seriously ignorant to say stuff like that man.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 19, 2009,
btw thanks lt. shinysides for providing at least some sense and reason in this thread

<3 sorry you had to die
Page 1 of 2