Page 1 of 2
Well I need help telling him this.
I treat him like sh*t. I b*tch at him everytime. I never liked Him and he always tryed spending time with me but I ignored him. I never treated him like a son. He thinks I hate him.

So how do I tell him?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I hate these opposite response threads.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Totally worth the warning.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I don't get it.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by thelurker
meh, not as good as the dead dog/cat/whateveritwas dual threads

links

me

want
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
You don't. My father did this t me and when that happens it makes life pretty ****ty
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
omg im laughing so hard
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Tell him you originally thought he was a dog.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i just thought of an idea, strike up a conversation, pretend to get mad and then say "you know what you little bastard, i fucked your mom! and I'm gonna go do it again right now!"

he'll get the message.
Don't tell him. if he's got any other things making him depressed at all, this will make him want to commit suicide. imagine being depressed about a girl or something, and then you just think "wow, my parents hate me." The best thing you can do is to TRY to be good to him. The harder you try at something, the more you enjoy it. I used to hate my job, but now I don't mind it, because I try harder at it.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
What is the thread about exactly?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Put him on another cross but this time burn him. The lifelong horrible disfigurement should say it all.
Quote by BD 425
Don't tell him. if he's got any other things making him depressed at all, this will make him want to commit suicide. imagine being depressed about a girl or something, and then you just think "wow, my parents hate me." The best thing you can do is to TRY to be good to him. The harder you try at something, the more you enjoy it. I used to hate my job, but now I don't mind it, because I try harder at it.

Thanks for the advice man.

I really have to resist the urge to punch him in the face when he gets home from school though.
He's only 11 and I have thought about "accidentally" running him over with my Cherokee a few times. But after that I thought about the extra costs of living with a disabled child and realised that I would only make me hate him more.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EnyoAdonai

I really have to resist the urge to punch him in the face when he gets home from school though.
He's only 11 and I have thought about "accidentally" running him over with my Cherokee a few times. But after that I thought about the extra costs of living with a disabled child and realised that I would only make me hate him more.

You just got to make sure you do it right the first time...
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
"you should of been a blow job"

i think that'll get the job done.

also at parallel thread
no sig for joo
Quote by EnyoAdonai

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Good luck bud...I'll see you in next month's newspaper when he hits you with a sling blade and spends his life eating french fry tators *in Sling Blade accent*
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Can someone please explain??
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
****ing Brilliant!

*Screenshots*
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by reb_49
Good luck bud...I'll see you in next month's newspaper when he hits you with a sling blade and spends his life eating french fry tators *in Sling Blade accent*

I like the way you talk.

I like the way you talk too.

Mhmm.
First off: This is the funniest parallel thread I've ever read.

Second: I think the other thread was deleted by it's respective TS out of embarrassment... Sad... Would've made this thread A LOT funnier to everyone else that didn't read the original thread that spawned this one...

Third: the original one I think was kind serious, but was mostly just the respective TS's angst kicking in... Either way this made me laugh for a good 5 minutes
Quote by lceman13
The amount of ignorance in this thread is amazing.
If consequences dictate, it's only wrong when we get caught - Tool
there is only one way to tell your son you hate him.....

take him on a hunting trip and give him a 10 minute head start....

good hunting
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by EnyoAdonai

haha

I lol'd

hard!
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Well I need help telling him this.
I treat him like sh*t. I b*tch at him everytime. I never liked Him and he always tryed spending time with me but I ignored him. I never treated him like a son. He thinks I hate him.

So how do I tell him?

a little lost.....
Page 1 of 2