I'm in the market for a new amplifer. Right now I'm on the fence between a MarshallDSL100 and Marshall 412 and an Orange Dual Terror head and Orange 412 cab. What do you guys think about these? I play mostly pop-punk/melodic hardcore/indie type stuff. Bands like Set Your Goals, Four Year Strong, Say Anything, Minus The Bear.

So basically, I'm looking for versatility but at the same time I want some chug. What do you think?
I like Marshall, but haven't had any experience with Orange. I'm actually deciding between the DSL and a Vox. Goodluck
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Well by the looks of the music you are playing.. i would prolly go with the DSL100. But if you want more of a metal tone go with the orange amplifier..

What kind of guitar you using atm?
I'd probably go with the DSL. The TT is overpriced and I really just can't get into it when I play it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by MetalGuitarest
Well by the looks of the music you are playing.. i would prolly go with the DSL100. But if you want more of a metal tone go with the orange amplifier..

What kind of guitar you using atm?

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Fender JA-90 Telecaster.
The Tiny Terror doesn't have a dedicated clean channel, so if you want clean cleans, look elsewhere...

The DSL would probably suit your needs quite nicely though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
+1 on the DSL.

Another to look at would be the Marshall Haze series. Dont know TOO much about it, but I know they make a nice all tube 40w combo.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204