Okay so my friend are having a little dispute between who is the better band.

I like Beneath The Massacre, and my friend likes Cannibal Corpse.

Which one do you prefer and why? I like Beneath The Massacre more because they're technical guitars and riffs are amazing. I know Barnes has what some people believe to be the best growl but the growl doesn't make the band, to me the growl adds extra good effect to the awesomeness of the guitars and drums.

CC has been around for a long time I know but that shouldn't be a reason to pick them, it's about what sounds more appealing. So say your reasons for liking one of the bands.
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Have You Ever Seen Corpsegrinder Headbang???????????????
Dude, The Man Can Hold A Not For 15 Seconds!!!
Nuff Said
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
cannibal corpse. Even though they are more mainstream as far as death metal standards are considered, they still consider to stay brutal. Except I prefer Barnes over Corpsegrinder. The only songs I think Corpsegrinder does the best on are "Frantic Disembowelment" and "Death Walking Terror." Otherwise it is Barnes all the way
Quote by severed-metal
Never has Tommy Lee Jones' face been more true to my feelings.

yeah alot of times people post things like that, and its way off
but that was perfect
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by H, Omitted
cannibal corpse. Even though they are more mainstream as far as death metal standards are considered, they still consider to stay brutal. Except I prefer Barnes over Corpsegrinder. The only songs I think Corpsegrinder does the best on are "Frantic Disembowelment" and "Death Walking Terror." Otherwise it is Barnes all the way

they deserve to be more mainstreem, theyve been doin it since 1988.
not many death metal bands can last that long

Jessica Alba
Oprah
Betty White
Beneath the Massacre, quite easily. Heavier, WAY more technical, and the vocals on Dystopia are the MOST BRUTAL THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. They have a couple of meh sorta songs, but let's face it, songs like Condemned and Our Common Grave more than make up for that. Amazing band.
Quote by Athabasca
Beneath the Massacre, quite easily. Heavier, WAY more technical, and the vocals on Dystopia are the MOST BRUTAL THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. They have a couple of meh sorta songs, but let's face it, songs like Condemned and Our Common Grave more than make up for that. Amazing band.

have you by chance heard of HAMMER SMASHED FACE????? great song

Jessica Alba
Oprah
Betty White
Quote by silent caution
yeah alot of times people post things like that, and its way off
but that was perfect

Well thank you
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by camhussynec
have you by chance heard of HAMMER SMASHED FACE????? great song

Indeed I have. Very good song I agree. Frantic Disembowelment is also a favourite of mine. I'm not saying Cannibal Corpse are bad; I think they're great. I just think Beneath the Massacre are better, despite their annoying breakdowns, for all the reasons I listed.

I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant. I am ignorant.
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
THIS is why Cannibal Corpse has to stop touring with scene bands.

+1000000000000000000000000
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Z Standard

Here we go this "technical music is just people masturbating" rubbish again. If you don't like it then fine, but the fact that it's incredibly technical doesn't make it bad. Just means its ludicrously hard to play. Now if it SOUNDED bad, that's another thing, but calling it "wank" and thinking that's won you the argument does nothing but make you seem like another of those "heavy technical music is all just noise I can't even hear myself think" sort of people. Like I said...if it sounds bad to you, fair enough, not everyone likes fast diminished keys...but calling it wank doesn't mean anything. I think the word is thrown around way too much these days.