Hey,

I recorded this tonight. I was thinking about how disappointing the new KSE album was and how good this song (that didn't make it onto an album) was.
What happened to them?

Anyway, I used my Warlock with the SD Blackouts in it. Thru my UX2 with a Powerball amp set up and a 5150 set up. Drums and bass came from a GP file I found on here that I edited. I plan on adding vocals, so look for that soon.

Its on my profile.

Ironedit: Added vocals on 7/23. Check that one out too, its the one that says "with vocals"...lol.
Last edited by irongolem85 at Jul 23, 2009,
Really good man. Just work on those pinch harmonics in the intro
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Pretty much spot on, Guitar wise, and the mix sounds great.
What Drum VST did you use ? Your drum track is decent but can be better with another Drum Synth VSTi.
Quote by Darkshade666
Pretty much spot on, Guitar wise, and the mix sounds great.
What Drum VST did you use ? Your drum track is decent but can be better with another Drum Synth VSTi.

Thanks for the compliment sir.

I don't have any vst plug ins, I used hamienet.com.
Hey man....first of all thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my Quiet Place cover and for your honest response!

Now down to business....your cover was incredible! Everything from the tone to the playing to even the drums. Really great all around. I can definitely hear the 5150 tone...I'm a huge peavey fan, especially the 5150 line so this was great to hear it put to use so well. Really I don't have much complaints....just get those damn vocals up here! haha. 9.5/10
Quote by Severhead
Hey man....first of all thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my Quiet Place cover and for your honest response!

Now down to business....your cover was incredible! Everything from the tone to the playing to even the drums. Really great all around. I can definitely hear the 5150 tone...I'm a huge peavey fan, especially the 5150 line so this was great to hear it put to use so well. Really I don't have much complaints....just get those damn vocals up here! haha. 9.5/10

Thanks for the compliments sir. I appreciate it. And I just finished recording the vocals and uploading it on here, enjoy.