So, I'm not Christian, but I always wondered this.

Animals can't pray or seek redemption for their sins, so is heaven void of animals?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
religious answer: purgatory

real answer: lol
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I guess all animals are supposedly innocent. Even though i see really evil ones all the time.

So maybe....
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
Many like to think that animals have souls and go to Heaven. The Bible says that Man is made in God's own image, thus Man can spend eternity in Heaven but nothing is said about animals. My personal belief is that animals don't have souls, thus are sinless but don't go to Heaven either because there's nothing there.

If I'm wrong, then I think that dogs go to heaven but definitely not cats. Cats can be just plain evil sometimes.
religious answer: animals don't have souls
personal answer: i love my doggy so i hope so
scientific answer:

take your picK.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
religious answer: animals don't have souls
personal answer: i love my doggy so i hope so
scientific answer:

take your pic.

*PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Either animals lack souls or they all go to Heaven because they are incapable of sin.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
animals shouldnt go to either. heaven and hell is a human concept, so its hard to apply it to animals where judging what is right or wrong is impossible for us to decide, as they act purely on instinct and necessities
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! I MA1D 4 FUGG1N TIPE-0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
you cant go to a place that doesnt exist

>.>

<.<
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Sheep go to heaven, but goats.... goats go to hell.

Edit: Do I win?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I see animals and human beings as being totally equal, so in my view, if there is a heaven, animals must be included.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.

Quote by TunerAddict
I see animals and human beings as being totally equal, so in my view, if there is a heaven, animals must be included.

This ^^
Only the animals can that assist the aliens with the farming on their home planet. Cows, sheep, dogs, etc, etc.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
that has success of a level 5 magnitude.

That has an old level of 100 million magnitude.

I tried.
Quote by lzcougarz3
That has an old level of 100 million magnitude.

I tried.

I know it's old, but it seems appropriate, and chances are good it would have been posted anyways.

Also, wow @ people quoting huge pictures.
Quote by TeslaWolf

This ^^

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I don't believe they have souls, either. However, in Revelations, isn't the beast that comes down from the sky several different types of animals all moshed together. And of course there are the four horseman (on horses).

Unless it was just a metaphor, it would imply that they emerged from the depths of hell. Which might mean that that's where animals go, which might mean that they have souls, albeit damned.

...just a stupid observation. I don't believe in hell, either. Unless you count New Jersey.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
I don't believe they have souls, either. However, in Revelations, isn't the beast that comes down from the sky several different types of animals all moshed together. And of course there are the four horseman (on horses).

Unless it was just a metaphor, it would imply that they emerged from the depths of hell. Which might mean that that's where animals go, which might mean that they have souls, albeit damned.

...just a stupid observation. I don't believe in hell, either. Unless you count New Jersey.

Those are generally accepted as metaphors.
XIAOXI
Of course they go to heaven, people in heaven like to eat meat too.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by LedFender
sheep go to heaven goats go to hell

i'll give someone 1 million bucks if they get that

Cake?
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss