AND jesus will squeeze lemons to
shine a light on thee

fRESH YELLOW lEMONS SHINE ON

fLY ON fRESH YELLOW LEMON
Last edited by shanchu at Jul 19, 2009,
I don't know what it is but I loved this a lot. It's so different than what you normally see on here. It had that perfect combination of clarity and cryptic-ness so that you know something is there and you wanna chase after it until you've found it.

I have to ask if the capitalization of certain words and letters has any significance. You don't have to say what, but just if they have any.
here, My Dear, here it is
This was a thoroughly enjoyable read, but unfortunately, I don't see a point to anything. It was certainly an utterly sweet and artful slice of apple-pie, but I'm not quite positive as to why I liked it so. Possibly the formula, the tender (possible) metaphors and the odd sense of purpose and recognition were the defining factors.

Maybe the point of it is, don't look at a piece for a specific objective - as they can be cold and opinionated - but simply search out a tone that hits a certain spot correctly inside you as an individual. That maybe that's all we really need to enjoy things.

Blindness can sometimes be a blessing.

I should say that I will continue to read this, but I doubt I will find anything. I will try nonetheless.

BTW, what do you mean when you say "patronage", it has quite a few separate connotations? They are all relatively similar and not wholly unique, but I'm still at a loss for meanings and directions.

Until I come back, if I remember, this was a spectularly interesting and preculiar read.
well I mean if you really dig deep into it. there are a few things about lemons going down to mexico and then leaving to space. but thats only if you really dig deep
aaaaaaaaaaand this is me telling you to throw this directly into the sun, where it can't rape anymore unsuspecting eyes with its seemingly unlimited intelligence and cunning.

do it.
do it nao.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
This is like the new I Am The Walrus lmao, great stuff.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Quote by shanchu
do I link here . If I wanna show guys at least some of the song
indeed you can. just edit your original post (the lyrics) and link it to your homepage with the song, or wherever else you've uploaded it to.