I'm sure many artists' dad treated them like **** and bitched at them everytime. Maybe he never even liked them no matter how hard they always tried to spend time with him but he just ignored them. Maybe he just never treated them like a son? Maybe he just hated him?

Reminds me of the Dewey Cox movie.

-____-
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
spice girls
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
gay, my screaming thread wasn't actually spam >.< no1 answered my question
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
I had a fight with my mom today. She got so ****in pissed, she took everything out of my room and packed it all up.

No ****, when I came back from school it was all getting loaded onto a bus and stuff. I begged and I pleaded but she didn't sway, so she gave me a kiss and I went on my way.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later.Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
This is no longer funny.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by hazardmaster
This is no longer funny.

Hush noob!

-____-
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.