14 28%
No
19 38%
Only with pot
1 2%
What's hookah?
16 32%
Voters: 50.
So who here likes hookah? And by that, I mean the flavored tobacco you smoke through a hookah. What flavors do you like, and what flavors do you like to mix? And what do you like to use in the jar?

So far I've used water, milk, and vodka in the jar. Water makes very smooth smoke, milk makes thick but flavorful, and vodka is intoxicating as it should be.

I like to mix Mocha and Irish Cream, it's pretty much my favorite to smoke lately.
I don't...The mollasses gets all hard and crusty and stuff...My roommate had one and people smoke them outside our dorm in the spring...I never seemed to get it...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I haven't had many different kinds of sheesha but my favorite so far has been tangerine followed by apple. Mmmm.

As far as the jar goes, I have only used water.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
I smoke hookah about once a year. It's nothing special. I prefer pipe tobacco.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by sk8ordie97
i only drink

anything smoke related damages your lungs and in turn, your ability to sing

not worth it

Many singers smoke. I sing, but I don't smoke often so I wouldn't be worried anyway.

Hate to break it to ya, but drinking is just as bad.
I used to, don't now.

It's not something I enjoy doing. If I'm going to smoke i'm going to get something remotely beneficial to my character out of it.

What I'm tryin to say is... if you're going to smoke, smoke weed. Easier to control, and it really can make you a more content person day to day, even if you only do it very occasionally.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by sk8ordie97
i only drink

anything smoke related damages your lungs and in turn, your ability to sing

not worth it

Alcohol isn't good for your voice either, ese.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I heard on a news report that one session of hookah is like smoking 100 cigarettes...

It was actual news too, not some crappy current affairs show.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
I heard on a news report that one session of hookah is like smoking 100 cigarettes...

Oh yeah? Well I heard way back in the mid 90s that Tupac was dead. What say you now?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh yeah? Well I heard way back in the mid 90s that Tupac was dead. What say you now?

I'd say that you heard that from a trustworthy source.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick

Propaganda!!!

Well, define one session. Because it depends on how much tobacco you use. Cigarette tobacco has a lot of added stuff, while flavored tobacco really only has flavoring and usually molasses. Because of the lower tobacco content (and the heat at which you inhale the smoke) there's a lower tar content too. You can't smoke anything that doesn't hurt you, but hookah is less bad than cigarettes.

EDIT: When I smoke hookah, it's only ever with someone else and often times there are three, four, or five us. I'd say the bowl really only fits enough tobacco for one pack of cigarettes worth of tobacco, and I never fill it completely.
Last edited by dudius at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by breadstick
I'd say that you heard that from a trustworthy source.

Explain this recent sighting of Tupac.

Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 19, 2009,
I fixed it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Alex Vik
I don't smoke anything.

what a buzzkill
oh **** a black guy!

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison