Do your ears tickle when listening to sounds that are panned wide left or right?

...like some beatles albums? (particularly Sgt. Pepper's).

Or that effect wherin the sound flows around your head?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I know what you mean
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I know what you mean
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by gilly_90
I know what you mean

I hope you do.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Yes D=
It makes me think I've gone somehow partially deaf or something.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
listen to destruction preventer - sonata arctica, in the solo it like goes from one ear to the other 2 times every second for however long the thing is, and its atleast 14nps just to make it even more annoying

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I know what you mean.. my ears don't "tickle".. but yes, I know what you mean..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Yes, I can't listen to that part in The Lotus Eater by Opeth for long or I'll get a headache.
I hate it personally, it's the second worst studio gimmick ever, right on the tail of people adding cheering crowds into their songs
Quote by StringAssassin
Yes, I can't listen to that part in The Lotus Eater by Opeth for long or I'll get a headache.

This. I hate the part where there's the high-pitched flute thing going on in the outer left speaker and the treble-scooped guitar in the right.

Gah.
yes. I can't stand the intro to green machine by kyuss. Rest of the song is good though.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
makes me dizzy if they do it right
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
it does feel weird yeh, like that virtual barbershop.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Im not sure Ive experianced this. Suggest a song for me to download illeg...wat.
Quote by Roast Beef
I hate it personally, it's the second worst studio gimmick ever, right on the tail of people adding cheering crowds into their songs

The solo on All Along the Watchtower by Hendrix.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
listen to sweet leaf by black sabbath through headphones quite loud. It feels like the opening coughing is going right through your head
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I jizz listening to the slidey bits in Whole Lotta Love with my headphones on.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
don't forget dazed and confused
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I'm surprised so many people don't like this, I think its really cool, like a minin trip.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Im not sure Ive experianced this. Suggest a song for me to download illeg...wat.

Tarantula - SP