for 99.9 euros they can't be good. i bet they charge a lot for the usb feature, and when it's still that low priced you can tell it's really, really, really cheap materials. you're better off with a cheap amp and a squier, for instance.
I think it would be really good if you're the type of guitarist that needs to record little riffs and all that quickly, instead of setting up all your gear and all that jazz.

I wouldn't mind one, because I usually come up with tons of great ideas, and then forget them by the next day.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
I think it would be really good if you're the type of guitarist that needs to record little riffs and all that quickly, instead of setting up all your gear and all that jazz.

I wouldn't mind one, because I usually come up with tons of great ideas, and then forget them by the next day.

Plus it says with the software there are hundreds of built in pedal effects and everything.

Surely its not an absoloute bag of crap? =/
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/11ioi8n.jpg[/IMG]
We all love the fail-tar!
Quote by Lil Macker

Yeah, it would be cool on a holiday. Taking it along so you can record ideas, but you won't have to worry about banging it up.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
yeah, but its definetly no alternative to a "real" guitar.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by VocalValantine
Plus it says with the software there are hundreds of built in pedal effects and everything.

Surely its not an absoloute bag of crap? =/

I'm quite certain that while it would be useful for recording things, it would sound terrible and you would really be better off buying a variax or a traditional and far higher quality guitar. If you want effects, get a decent cheap modeling amp. If you want to record, buy some cheap recording software or a tiny digital recorder. I looked at that guitar once, but I really think it would be an awful purchase. You have to spend a bit more money if you want those features in any form thats actually worth using. Sorry.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.