I was considering buying the Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster, so I went to my local shops to try one out. None of the stores have it in stock, nor will they order it unless I purchase it. While I was there, I tried out the MIM Standard, MIA Standard, and MIM Nashville Telecasters, and I loved all of them. I researched the Blackout, and according to the specs on the Fender website it is very similar to the Nashville, which was my favorite out of those I tried. Unfortunately only the MIM Standard and Blackout are in my price range, so should I buy the MIM Standard (which I have played), or the Blackout (which I have not played)?
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
well fenders quality control is efficient, so if the guitars ARE similar then i think you should go for it
My Facebook

MAIN Gear:

Jackson Pro Rhoads

AMP:

Head: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier BLACK FACE

Cab: Mesa Boogie 4x12 Road King Slant
if you aren't that confident then stick with the standard but if you are willing to risk the chance of having a dud model then get the blackout.
I'm not a big tele fan, but that nashville is really nice. A friend picked up one used for $350. Have you considered used?
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD