^answer please
and i spelled Schecter wrong

you could also suggest me other ones.

Budget: 500-700
Genres: Metalcore, Post hardcore and Thrash
Amp: Blackheart Little giant at the moment(6505+ soon)

Thanks
-Al
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Jul 19, 2009,
lower end ibanez s series then put emgz in it
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
honestly, ESP is the way to go with post hardcore and metalcore. i also love the schecter tempest in all white. its pretty sick looking and it sounds great. i used to have an ESP flying V when i was playing that kind of music. and i've never heard of the other guitar so i can't judge it.
Quote by selkies
lower end ibanez s series then put emgz in it

me dont likee EMGs but since my amp doesnt have that much gain i can live with it

and Raven West guitars can be found here
http://www.ravenwestguitar.com/elguit.html
feel free to add me
That's what I play and I just got a Tempest in all white, it works great. Schecter tends to be pretty good for metal from what I've seen.
Don't know much about the first one, but you can't go wrong with the Schecter, unless you buy the really cheap ones.
I love Raven West guitars visually. I have never played one, however.
I almost bought an early Raven West a year ago. But shipping costs killed the deal and I'm glad I ended up with my Cort. But they are excellent guitars so I wouldn't put you off it just 'cos its not one of the metalheads classic brands. I'd also seriously consider one of the Godin range as their reputation is good among serious musicians.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

thanks for the Responses so far

and the Raven West im thinking of buying is the RG copy or that PRS w/o the f holes
feel free to add me
I know that Raven West guitars look great but I've never played one so I can't really give an opinion on sound or feel.
I do love my Classic though. The SD pups do leave a little to be desired when palm muting but other than that they're awesome. It's got the fastest painted neck i've played yet and has awesome sustain. For the price it's a steal and if you can get it lower than the usual $800 you're a lucky man indeed.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by leftyace
I know that Raven West guitars look great but I've never played one so I can't really give an opinion on sound or feel.
I do love my Classic though. The SD pups do leave a little to be desired when palm muting but other than that they're awesome. It's got the fastest painted neck i've played yet and has awesome sustain. For the price it's a steal and if you can get it lower than the usual $800 you're a lucky man indeed.

i found 2 guys in my C-list selling them for 450 USED
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
i found 2 guys in my C-list selling them for 450 USED

Exactly what I payed for mine Came in mint condition w/ hardcase, completely set up, I suppose I got lucky. If the guys are close enough to you for you to check out the guitars yourself I say go for it.

Here Alf... I found these the other day.... you might want to look into them. I plan on getting one once I have the money.

Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Here Alf... I found these the other day.... you might want to look into them. I plan on getting one once I have the money.

Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe

wow looks killer
feel free to add me
Its a bolt on though and has the Hellraiser neck (some people can't stand it) but if you want EMG's for cheap then its your best bet.