So I have some stuff up on Craigslist and I said I may be willing to make trades for an acoustic guitar.

He says he'll give me that for a Crate 10 watt bass amp, a les paul hardshell case, an EMG HZ-H4 pickup (brand new), and an ESP-EMG stock pickup. To me it seems like a bad deal on my end......?

PS: the pictures won't show up but the name on the headstock is "Abilene"
Is this a good deal or what?
Quote by Spengebaab
So I have some stuff up on Craigslist and I said I may be willing to make trades for an acoustic guitar.

He says he'll give me that for a Crate 10 watt bass amp, a les paul hardshell case, an EMG HZ-H4 pickup (brand new), and an ESP-EMG stock pickup. To me it seems like a bad deal on my end......?

so youre trading your guitar for guitar parts ...
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
so youre trading your guitar for guitar parts ...

I would be trading him the amp, case, and 2 pickups for the guitar.
can you not google abilene find out its price second hand.
search your gears second hand price.
compare the prices.
:S it just seems a stupid question since youve provided pretty much no information (what guitar it is, condition etc.
i've never heard of that acoustic brand, so i would say you're getting the lower end of the deal.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
if it seems like a bad deal, don't go for it.

btw, it seems that abilenes were made by samick if this is correct
http://sybmac.com/pages/catalogs/abilene/ab1.html
and there are a bunch of them, so without knowing which abilene he's offering, there's no way to know if it's worth it.

wouldn't it be easier to sell your stuff and buy a guitar on cl?

Quote by Spengebaab

i believe it's the stuff the poster has up on craigslist.

Quote by Acoustic_Drew
why is he requesting all those specific things if he has no idea if you have them or not?(or does he?)