Right now i have a budget of around 350$ USD I'd like to get a new guitar since the neck on my epi actually hurts my wrist and it's only happened recently which sucks since I loved that guitar but my wrist hurts too much after playing that thick neck and after playing my strat rip off I've started liking thinner necks. Was looking at a used RG5EX1 and was wondering if it was a good choice since I'd also like to start using trems and I'm only gonna use that guitar in one tuning all the time so is it good or are there any other guitars that would be good in that range, don't really mind different shapes as long as they're not pointy or too extreme. Amp I'm using is a V50 tube amp I play rock, metal and blues. I'm willing to go used.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Anyone?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Those necks really arn't that think. I can understand if you prefer thinner necks but playing a thicker neck shouldn't hurt your hand. Sounds to me like you have a problem with your left hand form.

Try to keep your thumb behind your middle finger all the time, play using the tips of your fingers, not the sides, and try to let the neck sit in your hand rather then "holding" it.

Anyway, to answer your question, all Ibanez's (except for a few models) have pretty thin necks. So that should work if your dead set on a new guitar.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
Those necks really arn't that think. I can understand if you prefer thinner necks but playing a thicker neck shouldn't hurt your hand. Sounds to me like you have a problem with your left hand form.

Try to keep your thumb behind your middle finger all the time, play using the tips of your fingers, not the sides, and try to let the neck sit in your hand rather then "holding" it.

Anyway, to answer your question, all Ibanez's (except for a few models) have pretty thin necks. So that should work if your dead set on a new guitar.

I do all of that but it still hurts, and on top of that I'm gonna be using this one for bands that require trem usage and my epi for drop tunings every now and then. Also it looks like that ibanez can give me better tonal variety with the single coil in the middle position.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
eh the rg5ex1 is okay but the trem isn't the most reliable one that you can get. if you are willing to go used then a good ibanez rg550/560/570 would be worth the money.