Its not fully finished yet, and the ending so i put a random sample at the end for an 'artistic' ending. The drums are a bit **** but i made them from scratch with garage band only so that was really a bitch to do.

Ill comment back your song if asked ^^

( its the song titled death metallish btw)
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
the drums weren't that bad. the piece is played well but kind of sounds like every other death metal riff i've heard. a little variety would help your song stand out. give it more dynamics and vary the riff some and i think you might have something good.

my stuff www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163552
Last edited by monwobobbo at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by monwobobbo
the drums weren't that bad. the piece is played well but kind of sounds like every other death metal riff i've heard. a little variety would help your song stand out. give it more dynamics and vary the riff some and i think you might have something good.

my stuff www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163552

Ty for the comment ^^

your stuff was pretty cool few remarks though

Lifeforce: I like it when the guitar does the odd notes sometimes but its a bit overused (dunno if this makes any sense to you) Also i didnt like the sound of the bass guitar
The solo was cool btw

Project seven: I liked this beter than the other 1 the second guitar with the flanger fits perfectly though i think the sound of the lead guitar shouldve changed or something after a while cause it gets kinda boring. the rythm guitar could use a bit more Low/Bottom
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by Lobyte
Ty for the comment ^^

your stuff was pretty cool few remarks though

Lifeforce: I like it when the guitar does the odd notes sometimes but its a bit overused (dunno if this makes any sense to you) Also i didnt like the sound of the bass guitar
The solo was cool btw

Project seven: I liked this beter than the other 1 the second guitar with the flanger fits perfectly though i think the sound of the lead guitar shouldve changed or something after a while cause it gets kinda boring. the rythm guitar could use a bit more Low/Bottom

thanx. the bass was plugged straight in the board and i agree it needs more work in hte tone dept but i'm still learning so hopefully i'll improve that in the future. not sure what you mean by odd notes unless you mean the pinched notes. P7 's rhythm guitar track was done using power chords played an octave higher than normal so thats why the lack of bass. the lead sound was kind of like a voice so i kept it the same throughout with that thought in mind. both songs are recording experiments and not meant to be the next Stairway To Heaven if you know what i mean. thanx again for your imput its always good to know what people think works and what doesn't.
Lol, wtf is with that ending, I love it. The only problem I saw with the recording is the bass, either it was too loud when you recorded it, or the tone had too much bass in it and not enough high range. Also, I though there was just too much going on in there, I couldent tell how many guitars there were.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Lol, wtf is with that ending, I love it. The only problem I saw with the recording is the bass, either it was too loud when you recorded it, or the tone had too much bass in it and not enough high range. Also, I though there was just too much going on in there, I couldent tell how many guitars there were.

The big secret is... There is no bass! :P just a guitar with a pedal shift -1 octave :p
i also used line in and everytime i tried to change the tone the computers internal speakerrs would make noises like it was preparing to die Anway ty for feedback i gotta work on that

The guitars were like this 2 rythm 1 for the solo 1 guitar for bass Maybe i should cut down to one rythm guitar at the solo

Ty for the commenT!
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
too much flop in the bass

other than that, a cool song

i always love hearing others originals,

gotta keep it up man, whatever makes u feel good

check out my stuff, its thrashy, click my profile
Quote by Vartanian
too much flop in the bass

other than that, a cool song

i always love hearing others originals,

gotta keep it up man, whatever makes u feel good

check out my stuff, its thrashy, click my profile

ty for the comment!

Yours is just absolutely sick Though the vocals were kinda unclear but that was just the recording i guess

But i really liked the riffs especially the intro in honor among thieves.

How long have you been playing?
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by Lobyte
ty for the comment!

Yours is just absolutely sick Though the vocals were kinda unclear but that was just the recording i guess

But i really liked the riffs especially the intro in honor among thieves.

How long have you been playing?

bout 4 years,

i'm 17. you?
ive played like 5-6 years, 4 without giving a **** and 2 with better practice

And im 16
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips