Page 1 of 4
I did a search for "moon conspiracy" and only one thread from 2006 came up, so I figured that I would create a thread on the alleged moon conspiracies.

I personally think that the conspiracies are a bunch of bull sh*t. What say you, Pit?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

A load of bollocks, of course we got there.

I mean, when I say we, I mean humanity as a whole.
I think that maybe we got there, but there is definitely something being hidden. Why are we exploring mars with probes if we haven't finished the moon yet? Why did we never go back? How come no one else ever went? Also, and this may be answerable, why can't I see the falg up there?
Quote by boreamor
I personally don't know. No one's really explained to me why we can't seem to get back to the moon yet. So I haven't really thought about it.
Because NASA don't have the money and the government won't pay up
Quote by boreamor
I personally don't know. No one's really explained to me why we can't seem to get back to the moon yet. So I haven't really thought about it.

America have landed on the moon 6 times. Why would they want to keep going at a costs of billions of pounds, when we know just about everything there is to know about the moon?
Quote by sglover34479
I think that maybe we got there, but there is definitely something being hidden. Why are we exploring mars with probes if we haven't finished the moon yet? Why did we never go back? How come no one else ever went? Also, and this may be answerable, why can't I see the falg up there?

There have been other moon landings.
I never understood one thing. If Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, then how were they filming him perfectly?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I personally do think its faked. I dont understand why people have a hard time having an open mind about that. The US were having a huge internationally known race to see who could get a man on the moon first. The US produced a studio video showing the 'moon landing', fooled the world, and got international acclaim...people have done far, far worse...
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
The conspiracys are founded on logic, I have seen many debates and NASA was often stumped by the questions presented by conspiracy theorists. My theory is that man has already be the moon through use of pyramids.
Quote by sglover34479
And no other country could get the money?
What's the point sending humans when you can send machines for less money?
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
America have landed on the moon 6 times. Why would they want to keep going?

Oh I didn't know that was anymore than the original landing! So there's my question answered. xD

Yeah I think I believe they made it. I don't disbelieve that there's nothing on the moon. So yeahh...
Quote by diminishedtobme
The conspiracys are founded on logic, I have seen many debates and NASA was often stumped by the questions presented by conspiracy theorists. My theory is that man has already be the moon through use of pyramids.

Absolute bullshit. Give me any conspiracy theory whatsoever and I'll dismantle it completely.
I dont think the americans got there. It was just another part of the massive contest between USA and Russia. Just like vietnam etc. Also IF we were there, why the **** don't we ever go there? It's like getting pussy and you're the happiest person on earth, then you decide to not get any anymore, you like to get close but nooo sir getting inside the lukewarm wet cave of enjoyment is too good. I call shenanigans.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Nietsche
Because NASA don't have the money and the government won't pay up

They have a lot of money...They keep sending crap to Mars for godsake....How many different launches do they do a year to just go into outterspace and chill in the space station?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by CliffIsAngry
It's like getting pussy and you're the happiest person on earth, then you decide to not get any anymore, you like to get close but nooo sir getting inside the lukewarm wet cave of enjoyment is too good. I call shenanigans.

LMAO
Some of the people in here are absolute morons.

Why would anyone send a multi-billion pound mission to the moon when America has already landed there 6 times, and we know EVERYTHING there is to know about it?
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Absolute bullshit. Give me any conspiracy theory whatsoever and I'll dismantle it completely.

Well they said they brought fragments of the moon, but in reality they were asteroids that the astronaunts caught using a baseball glove while on there way to earth.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Why would anyone send a multi-billion pound mission to the moon when America has already landed there 6 times, and we know EVERYTHING there is to know about it?

Your saying we know everything there is to know?
Quote by TunerAddict

They have a lot of money...They keep sending crap to Mars for godsake....How many different launches do they do a year to just go into outterspace and chill in the space station?
I'm not too sure about mars but the ISS is only 220 miles up. The moon is however about 240,000 miles up
Quote by sglover34479
No that's part of the problem. We haven't even explored the entirety of our planet
Last edited by Nietsche at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by kxy1992
I never understood one thing. If Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, then how were they filming him perfectly?

I've wondered about this too, after reading a recent interview with Buzz Aldrin, who said he filmed everything but always stayed behind Armstrong. However, the actual' it's one small step...' is filmed from the side, as far as I know.
Last edited by ALiFe at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by sglover34479

Everything we can find out by going there at the moment, yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

I love the condascending nature of your post, when in fact your previous posts illustrate the fact you have no knowledge of the subject whatsoever.

OMG WHY DID NO-ON EVER GO BACK TO THE MOON!?!?!
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Where did the moon come from?

What is at its core?

Is it really made of green cheese? How about barbecue spare ribs? Would you eat it then?

Hell, I'd have seconds...and polish it off with a tall cool budweiser.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Nietsche
I'm not too sure about mars but the ISS is only 220 miles up. The moon is however about 240,000 miles up
No that's part of the problem. We haven't even explored the entirety of our planet

But isn't like a majority of the cost the actual launch? I'm thinking the actual fuel usage from the launch is a ridiculous amount compared to that required for normal flight...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Everything we can find out by going there, yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

I love the condascending nature of your post, when in fact your previous posts illustrate the fact you have no knowledge of the subject whatsoever.

OMG WHY DID NO-ON EVER GO BACK TO THE MOON!?!?!

No, we can learn a lot more by going there, we can explore it, how are we to know there isn't a bustling city in the middle of it? I'm not saying there is, but how do we know? There is much more. And my other questions are things I've wondered, that doesn't mean I haven't sought answers before.
Quote by ALiFe
I've wondered about this too, after reading a recent interview with Buzz Aldrin, who said he filmed everything but always stayed behind Armstrong. However, the actual' it's one small step...' is filmed from the side, as far as I know.

Modularised Equipment Stowage Assembly (MESA).

Has a built in camera.
Quote by TunerAddict
Where did the moon come from?

What is at its core?
We still can't definiticely answer those questions about earth. No-ones actually ever been to the core. In fact I'm pretty sure the furthest we've ever got is about 58km down. We can make some pretty decent guesses. But we can't tell for sure yet
Quote by sglover34479
No, we can learn a lot more by going there, we can explore it, how are we to know there isn't a bustling city in the middle of it? I'm not saying there is, but how do we know? There is much more. And my other questions are things I've wondered, that doesn't mean I haven't sought answers before.

Well just try reading about it rather than making up rubbish in your head then spouting it out so everyone can see your ignorance.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

major difference between having robots land and having humans run around. You do know that they've planned several times to built space stations ON the moon to be manned by humans right?

I just find it silly for them to abandon all their plans all of a sudden just to visit mars and crap. I mean cool we're on mars with robots! but robots =! humans and the possibility for actually sending humans to the moon even when it's a hell of alot closer is farfetch'd with our technology, and if we could do it in 69 (lolpun) then surely with our uber powered mars technology and star gates we could visit the moon with manned vessels by snapping our fingers.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Well just try reading about it rather than making up rubbish in your head then spouting it out so everyone can see your ignorance.

I didn't spout anything out, I find it amusing that you think we know everything about it though, we have been there 6 times, and each time not for very long, how is that enough to know it all?
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Who says its rubbish?

Were you ever on the moon? Of course not. Then you have no credibility to say people were on the moon. We can never know if people were truly there unless we ourselves have experienced it first hand. And even then....we could just be hallucinating....Or being tricked because our life is a show on televison....or we're in the matrix...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Modularised Equipment Stowage Assembly (MESA).

Has a built in camera.

How did they get it perfectly lined up?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by TunerAddict
Who says its rubbish?

Were you ever on the moon? Of course not. Then you have no credibility to say people were on the moon. We can never know if people were truly there unless we ourselves have experienced it first hand. And even then....we could just be hallucinating....Or being tricked because our life is a show on televison....or we're in the matrix...

That's a bit much...
Quote by boreamor

...it costs a lot of money. It's not that we're incapable, it's just not a financial priority.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Jul 19, 2009,
Page 1 of 4