one of my favorites from Maiden's Seventh Son album!
yeah, drums are a little digital sounding (cymbals ) coz they are GuitarPro midi files, but hey, it's all i got! check it out, let me know what you think! C4C!!
that was freakin amazing. i saw you answer another guys metallica thread and gave you a shot. damn glad i did. your playing is fantastic wish i was half that good. you do a great job of recreating the songs , hell if you could get james or bruce to sing on them i wouldn't know the difference. i can't believe you didn't get any responses but believe me i'll be keeping an eye out for more of your stuff.

my less than worthy stuff www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1163552
hi Monwobobbo! was thinking nobody saw this post except for the 45 people that did'nt say anything, lol!
thanks for taking the time to listen to my covers, and appreciating the work that i put into them. i'll def check out your music as well! thanks again for your kind praise!
Quote by scottymoe
hi Monwobobbo! was thinking nobody saw this post except for the 45 people that did'nt say anything, lol!
thanks for taking the time to listen to my covers, and appreciating the work that i put into them. i'll def check out your music as well! thanks again for your kind praise!

well i don't usually hand out thart kind of praise but you deserve it. obviously you put alot of work into your music. are you in a band? i've been playing forever but can't match your skill. well gives me something to shoot for . not a clue on how so many people could listen and not comment.
unfortunately, no band...have a few buddies come over to jamm once in a while, play at parties, s'bout it..
been playing for a while myself, started back in 1985!
you should at least get into a tribute band, good money on the bar circuit for that. i've been playing since 79, guess we're both fossils
whoa, dude! don't push me over the hill just yet, i'm only 38! (well, almost 39)
Hey dude, just checked out your Maiden Covers, well... well done. Im a huge maiden fan myself. Im thinking about attempting to tackle Hallowed be thy name, but im thinking that might be a bit of a challenge but still fun. haha. It be cool if youd be up to a collab. I just recently got a studio set up at my place, and theres a demo of what my first cover sounds like through my home studio in my profile. Not nearly as cool as maiden, but if youd be up for a collab it will give you an idea. I do my drums in FL studio, with a modified sound pack to sound a bit more realistic... Anyways, let me know what you think. Your cover tunes sound great.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Last edited by FarFromDead at Jul 27, 2009,