Fixed

DULUTH, Minn. (AP) ―
Duluth police are looking for a man with a self-professed sexual fetish for slashing rubber balls.

Police have been seeking the 31-year-old since surveillance tape allegedly showed him breaking into a fitness clinic in May and slashing exercise balls.

Authorities are familiar with the man. A criminal complaint released Thursday says he was convicted in 2005 of breaking into a sports facility at the University of Minnesota in Duluth and slashing about 70 balls. Each ball cost between $30 and $60.

The complaint says when he pleaded guilty in that case, he admitted slashing more than 40 other balls at two clinics.

Court documents say the man told police he slashed the rubber balls to satisfy a sexual urge. Experts said he has an unusual attraction to inflatable exercise devices.

This guy has to be a Pitmonkey, what do you guys and gals think of the poor guys situation?
Last edited by ccam555 at Jul 19, 2009,
if I click the link a blank page turns up?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

That's pretty sexy. Why didn't I think of that?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I'm so turned on right now
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
i think this is the first and only time i would ever actually consider posting that "lolwut" pear.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
"Experts said he has an unusual attraction to inflatable exercise devices"

as if i needed an 'expert' to tell me that
JacK!
I mean, wtf?!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by cornmancer
2 things
1) How is that a sexual fetish. Is he having sex with the balls after slashing them.
2) WTF!?

sexual intercourse doesn't have to be involved with a fetish, people get turned on by pushing accelerator pedals in a car 0.o (its a true fetish)
I read this and i thought it was about some other kind of balls...
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
is posting the pear perma ban? cause i would so post it for this knowing id be back in a few weeks..lol
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
daddy? is that you?

Quote by EchoxOath
is posting the pear perma ban? cause i would so post it for this knowing id be back in a few weeks..lol

no it isnt, do it
Gotta love that balloon-tang.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.