analog. that line of pedals (bad monkey, hot head, etc.) is all analog.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
yep, its analog.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
while the bad monkey is analog (and a nice inexpensive pedal), it isnt always neccessary to steer away from digital pedals. for overdrives and distortions, sure, but for things like delays and reverbs the digital versions can at times be supperior. just a fyi.
Quote by jof1029
while the bad monkey is analog (and a nice inexpensive pedal), it isnt always neccessary to steer away from digital pedals. for overdrives and distortions, sure, but for things like delays and reverbs the digital versions can at times be supperior. just a fyi.

Well I worry that I might clip a digital pedal, and I don't want to introduce any delay/latency between my playing and the amp either.
Nothing wrong with wanting an all analog signal, I guess.

If you like the tone of the Bad Monkey, than you're good.
Laternatively if you want to save ten bucks on an OD you could look at a TS7.
Quote by Sir Anonymous
Nothing wrong with wanting an all analog signal, I guess.

If you like the tone of the Bad Monkey, than you're good.
Laternatively if you want to save ten bucks on an OD you could look at a TS7.

The Bad Monkey's cheaper than the TS7 here.
Quote by BrickIsRed
Well I worry that I might clip a digital pedal, and I don't want to introduce any delay/latency between my playing and the amp either.

As far as your worries of latency, those can be put to rest-- no effects pedal would ever sell if it had latency issues.

As far as clipping, I have never heard of anyone having issues with this-- I've run Humbuckers>boost>overdrive>Line 6 DL4(digital delay pedal), and had no issues.