I really like the look of the Music Man Stingray bass...but I definitely dont have the cash to get a real one.

The question now becomes...is there a company that makes a Stingray copy for cheap (a la Squiers for Fender)? Its ok if they're not that great of an instrument...I'm actually not even a bassist I just need one so if I ever need to fill in on bass at church I dont hafta play with our regular guy's bass (which is this custom bass he made himself and doesnt really like anyone else touching).

Thanks in advance folks
Elitists and Hypocrites
Sterling by Musicman, OLP, Vintage, Samick, Encore, there are many. I highy recommend you check out the Sterling by Musicman line of basses. They seem to pretty damn nice. But they are a bit pricey for copies, but are much less than an actual Musicman.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
The best copies I've played have been by Vintage. That being said I haven't played a Sterling by Musicman yet but i'd assume they are a huge step up in quality from the vintage what with the huge step up in price
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.