I've just made a great deal !

I had a Vox VT15 and a Seagull Acoustic that I didn't really like. It was ok but I was not having fun with them.

So I traded them in and got myself a Vox AC4TV for 50 $

I play from Blues to Punk-rock. The amp breaks up enought that I don't need any effects at all.

The sad part, I picked it up just before heading to work and I can't play with it until tomorrow !

I'll post pics tomorrow !
Last edited by TinyJimbo at Jul 19, 2009,
Happy New Amp Day!

Been playing around with the idea of getting on of these myself, for a small gig/practice amp.

Looking forward to hearing your impressions and we're also gonna need some pics!
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Nice!

But which Seagull Acoustic did you have and why didn't you like it? I've been thinking about buying one

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
wait........
why do you have 2 threads??
one in EG and one here
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by jc349
Nice!

But which Seagull Acoustic did you have and why didn't you like it? I've been thinking about buying one

Oh it's simply because I really prefer acoustic-electric ones and it wasn't and I hate when they don't have cutaways. I bought it because it was on sale

btw: I have two threads because I'm at work and I'm bored to death
Last edited by TinyJimbo at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by jc349
Nice!

I recently got a used S6 off CL and love it.
Those amps are so farking secksie.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Here's my review !

As simple as it gets; one volume, 4-1-1/4 Watts, a tone knob and a cabinet output.

The watt options are well equilibrate. You can go from playing a cover with the computer, to jamming alone, to playing with a drum from clean to overdriven.

The tone knob reacts really well. On 10 you can have a really punchy rock tone. The more you roll back, the more bluesy it gets.
You can drastically change the tone with the guitar knobs only.
One thing I don't like, with the volume on the amp on 10 and the volume on the guitar rolled back, the cleans are a bit to crunchy. You can tell that the amp is overdriven. Still not that bad, can make some cool tones.

It sounds British, no hesitation.

Of course there is no reverb, which is a pain in the

You can get many blues tones, since you can go from clean to overdriven.
As for rock, it's volume on max and tone from 5 to 10. This means very similar tones.
That can be solved with overdrive pedals. I don't really mind, I love playing with those.

This amp is really what I needed.
No EQ, as simple as it gets.
British voice.
Cabinet output.
Perfect for having fun with effect pedals.

You have any questions ?
Definitely looks cool. I love white amps/cabs.
My homemade cabinet is all white and so is my boootique amp.

Still not sure why you have two threads on this but whatever! Your amp is good nonetheless.

Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head