Quote by Blue~Rum
Why? This is obviously not a Pokémon site and has 1 million members.
Because it's against the rules and it will get you banned:
Quote by Teh Rulz
NO ADVERTISING
- You may not advertise other forums or tab sites (in your posts/signature/user title/location/etc) or send private messages to other users which contain advertisements or links to such forums or tab sites, unless those users have specifically asked for a link or information.
- You may not advertise third party websites (in your posts/signature/user title/location/etc).
- This does not include linking to sites that are relevant to a particular discussion, or linking to your profile on a social networking site such as MySpace.
- If you are considering posting a link to a third party website and you are unsure if it is considered advertising, obtain permission from a moderator BEFORE you post the link.
Punishment: People who have signed up to UG specifically to advertise another site will receive a Permanent Ban. Users who have posted an advertising link in a post/signature/etc will be asked to remove it (you may receive a temporary Ban which will be lifted after you agree to remove the link from your signature/location/user title) and may receive a warning.
The Rules! (Updated September 2008)

Interestingly, the rules were made in response to people just like yourself. You apparently joined with a singular purpose. To attract members to your own site. You've only made 2 posts on UG. They're here in this thread.

We aren't interested in allowing free advertisement for you.

If you'd like to stick around and become part of the community, participate in the conversations here, we'd be glad to have you.

If you'd like to purchase a banner ad, I can connect you with the right people.

If neither of those is of interest to you, just save us all the agro and be merrily on your way.

Best of luck to you, whatever you decide.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.