I dont think this belongs in the youtube thread. Beware, its quite long, with 22 vids in the total series. But I dont think you have to watch much to get the jist of what they're trying to say. I think this could turn into a good discussion. What do you guys think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXb-LrVkuwM
I'm really sorry, but I couldn't watch that. I don't think most of the pit can either. Maybe not a pit kind of thing.
Quote by pantera456
I'm really sorry, but I couldn't watch that. I don't think most of the pit can either. Maybe not a pit kind of thing.

you dont really have to watch much to get the jist though.
"HE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary"
Oo

It is about capitalism and how bad it is?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Uh I See Vidja But Me No Laugh Wut Iz Dis
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Quote by Toast1337
"HE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary"
Oo

It is about capitalism and how bad it is?

well,

"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..."

pretty much
Quote by Myfirstpubes
well,

"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..."

pretty much

I do not go on the pit to learn, I go on the pit to enjoy myself.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I do not go on the pit to learn, I go on the pit to enjoy myself.

and to discuss?