Hey there fellow Pit Monkeys!
I'm forming a band called the All Male Bikini Car Wash, and I drew up a quick sketch of a logo today at work. It featured an obese man in a bikini holding a hose. However, as humorous as I found my sketch, I know deep down in my heart that the man i drew exists. So this is where you come in.

Find your fattest/hairiest friend or relative who is willing(read drunk) enough to not only be photographed while he sexily washes a car(in a bikini) but also to have that picture plastered on CD covers, T-shirts, and whatever else we can manage to sell...
Post the pictures in this thread, and latter I will set up a poll to decide the winner.
Thanks, and may the best man win!

EDIT: I would pose myself, but my fatness/hairiness is more awkward and unappealing than it is funny. More sad than anything really...
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
finally a good band name on UG
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by sashki
Isn't awkwardness and unappealingness what you're looking for?

im looking to make people laugh and enjoy them selves, not feel uncomfortable and angry at a cruel world...

as for an incentive...
fame? i really don't know, i just feel like it would be fun.
perhaps some suggestions as to a prize?
Quote by sglover34479
Cool spam brah

Cool reply bro.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.