I just bought what I believe to be a first Act stratocaster and it works great so far aside from a little rust and bad tuners. I was planning on giving it a new paint job and replacing the pickguard with a black one. So I was just wondering if a standard fender (or like a ProLine) pickguard would fit. I don't mind new screw-holes.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
If it's the same model i got in mind then no cause the First Act scratchplate is more of a Musicman shape but i know this web site that can make you a black pickguard for it.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Hold no sorry i was wrong, is it like a proper look a like to a Fender?
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

I will upload a picture hold on a few minutes
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Kl kl

Yeah that should fit but like you said you might need to drill a few more holes. Hope I helped good luck with it.

Any idea if a guitarfetish neck would fit? I prefer maple fretboards and they are pretty cheap there
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Don't put a new neck on that, you're just polishing a turd really. New pickguard would be alright though but save your money and buy a MiM Fender Strat you'll be more happy in the long run.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Well it depends like if your strat has 24 frets and the neck you want has 21 then it wont, you also gotta look at the bottom of the neck and if it'll fit the body cause some stat neck have a rounded bottom or a flat one.

I already have a good guitar but I just thought I'd fix this one up
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
yeah any 8/11 hole strat pickguard should fit. also i'll agree on just getting something a bit better to spend a fair amount of money on.