No I would not.

Life expectancy in developped countries > 60 years.
Shit flows in the streets.
Bubunic plague.
Almost every disease is a death sentence due to inadequate or unavailable sanitation and medical care.
15 kids per family, 5 of them survive if you're lucky.
Air and Water very dirty to the extent of poisoning (during industrial revolution and later).
Very limited travel and communication.
Church dictates everything, including the laws of physics (pre-renaissance)

As much as you'd like to complain about the world we live in today, you could be way worse off.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
I'd've liked to be Zeus, king of all the gods; and I could've been married to my sister, Hera.

Double win.

lol WINcest
You would seriously be Jeanne d'Arc.?

Sure you get to play with your boobs for a little bit, but eventually you get burned at the stake. Doesn't sound like the good life to me.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Nah I like life how it is, we wouldn't have UG back then
a little lost.....
id just go back in time and kill a shitload of people that were important in history cause i like to ruin things
Go to real hardcore shows.
I want to be a roman musician. Seriously, romans got more poon than any rockstar.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I'd want to live in the middle ages. Life was simpler back then. You never had anything so powerful that you could just randomly die in the middle of the night because of an enemy nation. There was honor in war back then.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by p o e
I want to be a roman musician. Seriously, romans got more poon than any rockstar.

Or greek
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Hitler, Stalin, or Mao. Then i'd shoot myself in the face.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by King_Arthur
Or greek

Indeed. Another roman here. Ancient Rome.
The times they are a changin'.....
Quote by cjblack532
I'd want to live in the middle ages. Life was simpler back then. You never had anything so powerful that you could just randomly die in the middle of the night because of an enemy nation. There was honor in war back then.

Right, have fun with the rotting cows and plague victim bodies being catapulted into your city as you slowly starve to death because the grain stores are finally running out after 9 months under siege.