Im looking for a strat with jumbo frets and wizard style neck & smooth neckjoint...any brand, with single coils no humbuckers. No floyd rose.
Last edited by DaathMatal at Jul 19, 2009,
I don't know if you can get all those things in a traditional fender style strat, in a super strat you probably can. Look at some Ibanez guitars, I know they have some hardtail RGs.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

So in other words, a strat with an ibanez neck? You won't find a fender like that, but look at some ibanez guitars. You won't be able to find SSS, but I believe they have HSS.

Edit: I checked, and they do not have HSS. However, most ibanez guitars and I believe all strats have bolt-on necks. I don't know if the bolts would be aligned correctly, but you might be able to get a Strat, then find an ibanez neck off of ebay or something. Just make sure the scale is correct.
Last edited by SlashYourFug at Jul 19, 2009,
Quote by Pac_man0123
You can get a strat neck from Warmoth.com with a Wizard neck profile.

+1
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by SlashYourFug
So in other words, a strat with an ibanez neck? You won't find a fender like that, but look at some ibanez guitars. You won't be able to find SSS, but I believe they have HSS.

Edit: I checked, and they do not have HSS. However, most ibanez guitars and I believe all strats have bolt-on necks. I don't know if the bolts would be aligned correctly, but you might be able to get a Strat, then find an ibanez neck off of ebay or something. Just make sure the scale is correct.

They have HSS guitars. The RG560 comes to mind immediately, though it's not longer produced, it can be found used fairly easily.
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Hmmm, that's tough since Ibanez doesn't make any alder guitars except for the JEM7VWH and AT100CL which are both sigs. You'll either have to get something from another company but it won't feel like the Wizard neck or you can try out the AT100CL. It's designed as a strat so it won't have that Wizard neck feel but it does have the jumbo frets. You're going to have to compromise on something unless you buy a Wizard neck and buy a custom alder RG body.
wow a fender with a wizard?
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom